|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fossey believes that one of the young may have become a victim of which of the following:
2. In examining the health of the gorillas, Fossey determines that the majority of the groups most likely have a _____ deficiency.
3. Pantsy and an older gorilla named _____ are expecting babies.
4. What is the name given to the young silverback?
5. A group of _____ following one group results in Effie's miscarriage.
(b) Government workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal constantly ruined Fossey's garden?
2. How many adult silverback males are in this group?
3. Like many secured human communities, the gorillas tend to use _____ to protect their young.
4. How old was Beethoven when he was injured?
5. What is the name of the gorilla that has yet to bear a child?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)