|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group is not tracked from Fossey's second campsite?
2. The author first encounters ___ groups of gorillas.
3. One of the young silverbacks has been injured by which of the following?
4. Fossey stumbled through the woods. To gain her footing, Fossey grabbed into what she thought was a vine. It was not a vine; it was a ______.
(a) Lion's tale.
5. Fossey talks about the call put out when the gorillas area ready to leave to find food. The author says the gorillas sound like a pack of what type of dogs?
(a) Wolf dogs.
(b) Basset hounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pantsy's son?
2. What item does Fossey find in the young gorilla's dung?
3. How old was Beethoven when he was injured?
4. What type of animal constantly ruined Fossey's garden?
5. At this point in the story, Fossey has lived with the gorillas for ___ years.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)