1. What does the discussion of rhetoric between Gorgias and Socrates turn into?
2. The discussion of rhetoric raises matters of moral, philosophical, and what type of concern?
3. Where do the men in "Gorgias" meet to discuss rhetoric?
4. Socrates wants to learn the _____ of rhetoric.
5. What challenge is Gorgias being faced with?
Responding to anything that is asked.
6. What description of rhetoric is Gorgias supposed to provide?
7. What is the key way in which skills are mastered, in Gorgias' opinion?
8. Gorgias believes that without mastering rhetoric, what is the occurrence of rhetoric left to?
This section contains 3,926 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)