1. What country is the play set in?
2. What does Wong sell?
3. What is the name of the town the story is set in?
4. Who are the townsfolk expecting to visit them?
5. What do the townsfolk expect the Gods to do?
Change their lives.
6. What do the Gods tell Wong they are looking for?
A place to stay.
7. Who does Wong say would be delighted to take in the Gods?
The whole town.
8. What do the Gods say people are not?
9. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
The deaf God.
This section contains 3,590 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)