|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shui Ta negotiate with?
(a) The Carpenter.
(b) Mrs. Shin.
(c) The Wife.
(d) The Husband.
2. What does Shen Te tell the Gods she wants to be?
3. What does the Wife suggest She Te invent to help her run the shop?
(a) A brother.
(b) A nephew.
(c) A husband.
(d) A male cousin.
4. What does Shui Ta tell the Family to do?
(a) Make him a drink.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Get dressed.
(d) Get out.
5. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) Her future husband.
(b) Her future security guard.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family sing about?
2. What do the Gods give Shen Te to help her be good?
3. What does Wong sell?
4. What does the husband send the Boy to steal?
5. What is the Old Woman and her husband celebrating?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)