|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Constance think is the Gustav Manuscript?
(a) The book she thought was a bible.
(b) Some scrolls in a basket.
(c) The graffiti on the wall.
(d) The fool's hat.
2. What separates Juliet and Constance's balconies?
(a) A pond.
(b) A boneyard.
(c) A rose garden.
(d) A junkyard.
3. What does Juliet assume about Constance?
(a) That Constance is from the future.
(b) That Constance is interested in Tybalt.
(c) That Constance is a male homosexual.
(d) That Constance is a female homosexual.
4. For whom is Romeo searching?
5. What does the person want?
6. What does Desdemona try to do?
(a) Kill Constance.
(b) Seduce Juliet.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill Juliet.
7. About what does Juliet question Constance?
(a) Her ability to time travel.
(b) Her desire for Juliet.
(c) Her love for Romeo.
(d) Her prior lovers.
8. What does Romeo ask?
(a) For them to use pistols instead of swords.
(b) What time it is.
(c) For Constance to allow him to duel Tybalt.
(d) For them to stop fighting.
9. What does the person have that Constance see?
(a) A sword and knife.
(b) A silly hat.
(c) A bible.
(d) A basket of scrolls.
10. Who is disgusted?
11. What does Juliet want for the secret of the author?
(c) A kiss.
(d) A divorce from Romeo.
12. What does Constance go to find?
(a) A dress to wear to the ball.
(c) A mask.
(d) The Gustav manuscript.
13. What interrupts Tybalt's actions towards Constance?
(a) Juliet comes up and stabs him.
(b) Constance awakens.
(c) Romeo challenges him to a duel.
(d) He hears Romeo moaning on a nearby slab.
14. Who is unsuccessfully disguised in a mouse mask?
15. What saves Constance from being smothered?
(c) Desdemona remembers it's Constance's birthday.
(d) Desdemona remembers the Ten Commandments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes enamored of Constance and competes with Romeo for her attention?
2. What does Constance think of herself?
3. What is Constance singing to herself as she walks in the dark?
4. Where is Constance?
5. Who arrives on the scene?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)