|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Constance awestruck?
(b) Professor Night.
2. Who interrupts the swordplay between Constance and Tybalt?
(b) No one.
(d) Professor Night.
3. What does Desdemona think about Romeo?
(a) That he is handsome.
(b) That he is brash.
(c) That he is a woman.
(d) That he is an idiot.
4. Who has written the scrolls?
(a) Professor Night.
(c) Juliet's father.
(d) Romeo's father.
5. What happens to Tybalt's sword?
(a) It becomes dull.
(b) It breaks.
(c) It miraculously becomes a flower.
(d) It gets caught in gown material.
6. What does the person want?
7. What does Tybalt do with Romeo?
(a) Mistakes him for a girl in distress and carries him off.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Helps him up from the floor after knocking him down.
(d) Blackmails him.
8. Who is climbing Constance's balcony?
9. What saves Constance from being smothered?
(a) Desdemona remembers the Ten Commandments.
(c) Desdemona remembers it's Constance's birthday.
10. What does Romeo do after watching Constance dance?
(a) Has her arrested for lewdness.
(b) Cuts in and says he will cross-dress to please her.
(c) Tells her to go back to the future where she belongs.
(d) Challenges her to a duel.
11. Where does Desdemona suggest that Romeo not travel?
12. What does Desdemona want Constance to do?
(a) Return to Cyprus and get revenge against Iago.
(b) Kill Othello.
(c) Respond to Juliet's cries.
(d) Go back to her true time and stay out of everyone's business.
13. What are the scrolls?
(a) An announcement of Romeo and Juliet's wedding.
(b) An astrological chart.
(c) An invitation to a party.
(d) The story of Romeo and Juliet.
14. Who arrives after Tybalt leaves?
(a) Iago and Othello.
(b) Desdemona and Romeo.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Desdemona and Juliet.
15. Why does Desdemona suggest that Romeo not go there?
(a) Because transvestites are not welcome there.
(b) Because they have bad storms.
(c) Because it is always foggy.
(d) Because the wine is very strong there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Constance at the opening of this scene?
2. What does Romeo ask?
3. What is Constance singing to herself as she walks in the dark?
4. Who comes through the vortex created by a page from the manuscript?
5. Who is unsuccessfully disguised in a mouse mask?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)