|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tybalt's sword?
(a) It miraculously becomes a flower.
(b) It breaks.
(c) It becomes dull.
(d) It gets caught in gown material.
2. Who enters the scene next?
(b) Profesor Night.
3. What do Romeo and Juliet attend?
(a) A soccor game.
(b) A play about ill-fated lovers.
(c) Their wedding costume ball.
(d) A dinner in their families' honor.
4. What does Constance ask of Desdemona?
(a) To kill Romeo.
(b) To seduce Tybalt.
(c) To smother Tybalt.
(d) To tell Tybalt that Constance is dead.
5. Of what does Romeo inform Desdemona?
(a) That his good looks come from his mother's side.
(b) That men have to be bold to survive.
(c) That he is well educated.
(d) That he is a man.
6. What does Tybalt do with Romeo?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Helps him up from the floor after knocking him down.
(c) Mistakes him for a girl in distress and carries him off.
(d) Blackmails him.
7. What does Tybalt decide to do with Constance?
(a) Check her to see if she has a penis.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Send her back to her real time.
(d) Ravish her.
8. Who is unsuccessfully disguised in a mouse mask?
9. What does Juliet try to do out of shame?
(a) She is not ashamed.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Seduce Constance.
(d) Divorce Romeo.
10. What is the purpose of this very short scene?
(a) To give the audience a rest.
(b) To allow stagehands to change props.
(c) To introduce Romeo to Othello.
(d) To allow all the major players in Act 3 to converge.
11. What does Romeo do after watching Constance dance?
(a) Has her arrested for lewdness.
(b) Tells her to go back to the future where she belongs.
(c) Cuts in and says he will cross-dress to please her.
(d) Challenges her to a duel.
12. What does Constance think of both women?
(a) As perfect for each other.
(b) As a great pair for a threesome.
(c) As her heroic rescuers.
(d) As unreasonable and dimensionless.
13. About what does Juliet question Constance?
(a) Her prior lovers.
(b) Her ability to time travel.
(c) Her love for Romeo.
(d) Her desire for Juliet.
14. Who spies the person climbing the balcony?
15. Who embraces and kisses Constance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Constance see?
2. Who is disgusted?
3. What does Constance believe about the information she is given?
4. What do Constance and Juliet do?
5. What is Romeo's response?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)