|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives on the scene?
2. What does Desdemona want Constance to do?
(a) Go back to her true time and stay out of everyone's business.
(b) Kill Othello.
(c) Return to Cyprus and get revenge against Iago.
(d) Respond to Juliet's cries.
3. How did Professor Night treat Constance?
(a) As if he were madly in love with her.
(c) Like a princess.
(d) He took advantage of Constance.
4. Who does Constance say was once a lover?
(c) No one.
(d) Professor Night.
5. Who interrupts Constance's singing?
(a) A ghost.
6. What does Constance pin to the ground?
(a) The servant.
(b) The book she thought was a Bible.
(c) The monk's robes.
(d) The Gustav Manuscript.
7. Who does Constance think is avoiding his occupation?
(a) The priest.
(b) The fool.
(c) The baker.
(d) The King.
8. What does Constance think is the Gustav Manuscript?
(a) Some scrolls in a basket.
(b) The book she thought was a bible.
(c) The fool's hat.
(d) The graffiti on the wall.
9. What does Juliet want for the secret of the author?
(c) A divorce from Romeo.
(d) A kiss.
10. What does the person call Constance?
(a) An angel.
(b) A thief.
(c) An imposter.
(d) A hermaphrodite and a villain.
11. Why does Desdemona suggest that Romeo not go there?
(a) Because they have bad storms.
(b) Because the wine is very strong there.
(c) Because transvestites are not welcome there.
(d) Because it is always foggy.
12. After hearing Juliet moan over Constance, what does Desdemona wonder?
(a) If she is ever going to get away from this crazy place.
(b) If Constance really is a man.
(c) If Romeo knows Juliet is a lesbian.
(d) If all of Verona is homosexual.
13. What separates Juliet and Constance's balconies?
(a) A rose garden.
(b) A boneyard.
(c) A pond.
(d) A junkyard.
14. What does Constance ask a servant?
(a) If the soldier is an officer.
(b) The author of the scrolls.
(c) If the priest is to be trusted.
(d) If dinner is good at a restaurant down the street.
15. What do Romeo and Juliet attend?
(a) A soccor game.
(b) A play about ill-fated lovers.
(c) A dinner in their families' honor.
(d) Their wedding costume ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes enamored of Constance and competes with Romeo for her attention?
2. What does the person have that Constance see?
3. What does Romeo ask?
4. What does Juliet want Constance to do?
5. What name does she think this person might really be?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)