Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, The Dumbshow
1. How many vignettes comprise The Dumbshow?
2. How are the vignettes displayed?
3. In the first vignette, who murders Desdemona?
4. Where is Desdemona murdered?
5. How is Desdemona murdered?
6. Who lies dead in the second vignette?
7. Where is the person lying dead in the second vignette?
8. Who mourns a death in the second vignette?
9. What does the person who mourns do?
10. In the third vignette, who is on the phone in an office?
11. How is the person on the phone acting emotionally?
12. What does Constance do with the Gustav manuscript?
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, The Prologue
This section contains 1,378 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)