|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of what can a unified soul be constructed?
(a) Animal flesh.
2. By whom is Constance interrupted?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her major professor.
(d) A student.
3. What interrupts Tybalt's actions towards Constance?
(a) Romeo challenges him to a duel.
(b) He hears Romeo moaning on a nearby slab.
(c) Juliet comes up and stabs him.
(d) Constance awakens.
4. What does Iago give Desdemona as proof?
(a) A photo of Constance and Othello together in bed.
(b) A handwritten confession by Constance.
(c) A page from the Gustav manuscript.
(d) The written transcript of a conversation Iago has with Othello.
5. What is Tybalt's reaction to everyone else's behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Desdemona murdered?
2. What does Constance do with the Gustav manuscript?
3. Where is Constance?
4. What three men act out a fight?
5. What does Constance claim to want?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)