|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what does Iago say Constance is a master?
2. Who comes into see Juliet after Romeo is gone?
(d) Juliet's nurse.
3. What separates Juliet and Constance's balconies?
(a) A boneyard.
(b) A pond.
(c) A junkyard.
(d) A rose garden.
4. What can a fool do to a tragedy?
(a) Make it a mockery of real literature.
(b) Make it even more tragic.
(d) Make it a banal comedy.
5. What does Juliet try to do out of shame?
(a) She is not ashamed.
(b) Seduce Constance.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Divorce Romeo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Othello offer Constance?
2. What does Constance think of both women?
3. What does Romeo ask?
4. In what is Constance clad?
5. What does the person who mourns do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)