|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, The Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Constance resent playing?
(a) Always the bridegroom, never the bride.
(b) The fool.
(c) The mediator.
2. Who does Desdemona ask to follow her?
3. What does Othello realize?
(a) That he's been duped.
(b) That Constance is better looking than Desdemona.
(c) That Iago is right.
(d) That Othello must kill Constance.
4. What does Tybalt do with Romeo?
(a) Blackmails him.
(b) Mistakes him for a girl in distress and carries him off.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Helps him up from the floor after knocking him down.
5. Who does Desdemona think Romeo is?
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is Constance interrupted?
2. What does Constance think is the Gustav Manuscript?
3. In what city is Constance?
4. What does the person have that Constance see?
5. Where do Romeo and Juliet awaken?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)