|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has written the scrolls?
(a) Professor Night.
(b) Juliet's father.
(d) Romeo's father.
2. Where is the person lying dead in the second vignette?
(a) In a crypt.
(b) In the park.
(c) In a funeral home.
(d) On the riverbank.
3. What does Nurse tell Juliet to do?
(a) Go to her father and say that Romeo forced her.
(b) Stay faithful in mind as well as body.
(c) Flirt with other men but come home to Romeo for satisfaction.
(d) Kill herself if she's unhappy.
4. What does Juliet assume about Constance?
(a) That Constance is from the future.
(b) That Constance is interested in Tybalt.
(c) That Constance is a male homosexual.
(d) That Constance is a female homosexual.
5. About what does Juliet question Constance?
(a) Her prior lovers.
(b) Her desire for Juliet.
(c) Her love for Romeo.
(d) Her ability to time travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes enamored of Constance and competes with Romeo for her attention?
2. About what does Constance wonder?
3. Who does Constance see?
4. What does Constance do with the Gustav manuscript?
5. For whom is Romeo searching?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)