|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has fled entirely?
(a) The city of Verona to avoid the plague.
(b) Their servants.
(c) Their band of loyal friends.
(d) Their passion.
2. With what does Juliet think Constance might be lured into heterosexual sex?
(a) With Juliet's youthful body.
(b) By agreeing to keep Constance in young boys.
(c) By saying Juliet will kill herself if Constance doesn't have sex with her.
(d) With lots of money.
3. What does Iago give Desdemona as proof?
(a) A photo of Constance and Othello together in bed.
(b) A page from the Gustav manuscript.
(c) A handwritten confession by Constance.
(d) The written transcript of a conversation Iago has with Othello.
4. About what does Constance wonder?
(a) Whether she would have killed herself like Juliet.
(b) If she will finish her dissertation in time.
(c) Whether Gustav was right in his manuscript.
(d) Whether Desdemona's murder is inevitable.
5. What does Desdemona do with the page from the Gustav Manuscript?
(a) Reads it again.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Impales it on her sword and thrust it in Constance's face.
(d) Shows it to Othello.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Desdemona respond to learning of Constance's nickname?
2. Who tries to protect Desdemona from Iago?
3. What causes gold to be derived?
4. What is the setting at the opening of this scene?
5. Who embraces and kisses Constance?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)