|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word that Constance speaks does Desdemona start using?
2. How many vignettes comprise The Dumbshow?
3. What can a fool do to a tragedy?
(a) Make it a mockery of real literature.
(b) Make it even more tragic.
(c) Make it a banal comedy.
4. What does Desdemona do when she hears the fray developing offstage?
(c) Runs away from the noise.
(d) Runs towards the noise.
5. In the third vignette, who is on the phone in an office?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Constance wish ill?
2. From what can gold be derived?
3. What is the setting at the opening of this scene?
4. Who repeats the prior rendition of the handkerchief scene?
5. What does the Chorus do before exiting?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)