|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus lay on Constance's desk?
(a) A piece of fool's gold.
(b) A gold ingot.
(c) The Gustav Manuscript.
(d) A book on editing.
2. Who mourns a death in the second vignette?
3. How is the person on the phone acting emotionally?
4. Who enters the stage as Constance is reading?
(a) Iago and Othello.
(d) No one.
5. Of what does Desdemona say Constance is an archetype?
(a) Of beauty.
(b) Of hope.
(c) Of the angel Gabriel.
(d) Of an oracular woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will heal Constance's mind?
2. Which battle of OTHELLO continues offstage?
3. What is Desdemona's nickname for Constance?
4. What does the Chorus call the Gustav Manuscript?
5. What does Constance do with the Gustav manuscript?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)