|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus do before exiting?
(a) Stubs out the cigarette.
(b) Sings a poem.
(c) Burns the Gustave manuscript.
2. Out of what can a unified soul be constructed?
(c) Animal flesh.
3. Where is the person lying dead in the second vignette?
(a) In a crypt.
(b) In a funeral home.
(c) On the riverbank.
(d) In the park.
4. How is Desdemona murdered?
(c) Knife across the neck.
5. How are the vignettes displayed?
(a) In a peepshow.
(b) On a pinup board.
(c) Without speech.
(d) On a slideshow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Desdemona do when she hears the fray developing offstage?
2. What does the person who mourns do?
3. Who enters the stage as Constance is reading?
4. When she begins to speak in perfect blank verse, what does Constance wonder?
5. Who repeats the prior rendition of the handkerchief scene?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)