|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus do before exiting?
(a) Stubs out the cigarette.
(b) Burns the Gustave manuscript.
(d) Sings a poem.
2. Why does Constance think Romeo and Othello are not tragic figures?
(a) Because they are wealthy.
(b) Because their plight could have been avoided.
(c) Because they are both from France.
(d) Because they are men.
3. Where is Desdemona murdered?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In her bedchamber.
4. How are the vignettes displayed?
(a) On a slideshow.
(b) In a peepshow.
(c) On a pinup board.
(d) Without speech.
5. About what does Constance wonder?
(a) Whether she would have killed herself like Juliet.
(b) If she will finish her dissertation in time.
(c) Whether Desdemona's murder is inevitable.
(d) Whether Gustav was right in his manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what can gold be derived?
2. Who enters Contance's office?
3. As Constance writes, what does she do simultaneously?
4. What can a fool do to a tragedy?
5. What does the Chorus lay on Constance's desk?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)