|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mourns a death in the second vignette?
2. Where is the person lying dead in the second vignette?
(a) On the riverbank.
(b) In a funeral home.
(c) In the park.
(d) In a crypt.
3. How does the character enter the office?
(a) Through the side door.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the wall.
(d) Down the fireplace.
4. What does Constance do with the Gustav manuscript?
(a) Throws it in the trash.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Carries it with her.
(d) Puts it in the safe.
5. Who delivers a monologue?
(c) The Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is Constance interrupted?
2. How are the vignettes displayed?
3. How many vignettes comprise The Dumbshow?
4. What does the Chorus call the Gustav Manuscript?
5. What can a fool do to a tragedy?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)