Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What three men act out a fight?
a) Tybalt, Mercutio, and Romeo.
b) Gustav, Othello and Romeo.
c) Tybalt, Gustav, and Othello.
d) The Professor, Othello and Tybalt.
2. Who enters the stage as Constance is reading?
b) No one.
c) Iago and Othello.
3. What is lacking in the plays OTHELLO and ROMEO AND JULIET?
a) A fool.
b) A protagonist.
c) A motive.
d) A chorus.
4. What is Constance doing in her office?
a) Talking on the phone.
b) Writing her dissertation.
c) Playing computer games.
d) Eating lunch.
5. As Constance writes, what does she do simultaneously?
a) Listens to music with her headset.
b) Exercises her...
This section contains 244 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)