|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word that Constance speaks does Desdemona start using?
2. What three men act out a fight?
(a) The Professor, Othello and Tybalt.
(b) Tybalt, Mercutio, and Romeo.
(c) Tybalt, Gustav, and Othello.
(d) Gustav, Othello and Romeo.
3. What does the person who delivers the monologue do before speaking?
(a) Has a gin and tonic.
(b) Puts out a cigar in the ashtray.
(c) Calls the SPCA.
(d) Lights a cigarette.
4. In the third vignette, who is on the phone in an office?
(d) No one.
5. What is Constance called at the university?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The heroine.
(c) The dog.
(d) The intellect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Constance open?
2. In the first vignette, who murders Desdemona?
3. At what does Iago say Constance is a master?
4. Who mourns a death in the second vignette?
5. When Desdemona and Constance talk, what happens?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)