|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Desdemona ask to follow her?
2. How does Constance drink her beer?
(a) With peppermint snapps.
(b) On tap.
(c) Ice cold from a bottle.
(d) Warm from a can.
3. What happens when Constance reads the page from the manuscript?
(a) She cries.
(b) She rips it into shreds.
(c) She faints.
(d) She disappears.
4. What does Iago give Desdemona as proof?
(a) A handwritten confession by Constance.
(b) A photo of Constance and Othello together in bed.
(c) A page from the Gustav manuscript.
(d) The written transcript of a conversation Iago has with Othello.
5. What does Othello make Iago do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Confess his sins to a priest.
(c) Apologize to Desdemona.
(d) Slop out the privy.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is Constance interrupted?
2. As Constance writes, what does she do simultaneously?
3. What is lacking in the plays OTHELLO and ROMEO AND JULIET?
4. What kind of cheese does Constance eat?
5. How is the person on the phone acting emotionally?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)