|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will heal Constance's mind?
(a) A good educatioin.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) The counseling sessions she is having.
(d) The action of the Gustav manuscript.
2. What does Desdemona do with the page from the Gustav Manuscript?
(a) Reads it again.
(b) Shows it to Othello.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Impales it on her sword and thrust it in Constance's face.
3. What three men act out a fight?
(a) Tybalt, Gustav, and Othello.
(b) Gustav, Othello and Romeo.
(c) The Professor, Othello and Tybalt.
(d) Tybalt, Mercutio, and Romeo.
4. Who enters the stage as Constance is reading?
(c) Iago and Othello.
(d) No one.
5. What does Constance do during the handkerchief scene?
(a) Joins the scene.
(b) Turns out the lights.
(c) Shoots both of the characters who are acting out the scene.
(d) Pulls the hankerchief out of Iago's pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which battle of OTHELLO continues offstage?
2. Who is engaged in a mock swordfight?
3. Who mourns a death in the second vignette?
4. What does Othello make Iago do?
5. What kind of cheese does Constance eat?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)