|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of what can a unified soul be constructed?
(d) Animal flesh.
2. What does Othello realize?
(a) That Iago is right.
(b) That he's been duped.
(c) That Othello must kill Constance.
(d) That Constance is better looking than Desdemona.
3. When she begins to speak in perfect blank verse, what does Constance wonder?
(a) If she is Keats reincarnated.
(b) If a student has spiked her beer with LSD.
(c) If she is more of a genius than she realized.
(d) If she is crazy.
4. Who delivers a monologue?
(a) The Chorus.
5. What is Constance called at the university?
(a) The intellect.
(b) The dog.
(c) The heroine.
(d) The mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to protect Desdemona from Iago?
2. What happens when Constance reads the page from the manuscript?
3. What has fled entirely?
4. What does the Chorus imply about Constance's mind?
5. Who is engaged in a mock swordfight?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)