|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Othello realize?
(a) That Constance is better looking than Desdemona.
(b) That Othello must kill Constance.
(c) That he's been duped.
(d) That Iago is right.
2. What does Romeo want to take with him?
(a) His books.
(b) His sword.
(d) His pet turtle.
3. What does Desdemona do with the page from the Gustav Manuscript?
(a) Impales it on her sword and thrust it in Constance's face.
(b) Shows it to Othello.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Reads it again.
4. How are Romeo and Juliet feeling?
(a) Not in a good mood.
(c) Tired from their wonderful honeymoon.
5. What does Juliet do when Nurse reminds her of the next day?
(a) She says she is going to go to sleep for twenty years.
(b) She starts chattering excitedly.
(c) She tells Nurse to be quiet.
(d) She bursts into tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters Contance's office?
2. What does Romeo tell Juliet he is going to do?
3. What word that Constance speaks does Desdemona start using?
4. From what can gold be derived?
5. What is Desdemona's nickname for Constance?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)