|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who repeats the prior rendition of the handkerchief scene?
(a) Constance and Iago.
(b) Iago and Othello.
(c) Othello and Desdemona.
(d) Romeo and Iago.
2. Of what does Desdemona say Constance is an archetype?
(a) Of beauty.
(b) Of an oracular woman.
(c) Of hope.
(d) Of the angel Gabriel.
3. Who is unsuccessfully disguised in a mouse mask?
4. How are Romeo and Juliet feeling?
(a) Not in a good mood.
(c) Tired from their wonderful honeymoon.
5. What causes gold to be derived?
(b) A complex series of chemical steps.
(d) The Philosopher's Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chorus do before exiting?
2. At what does Iago say Constance is a master?
3. What is Tybalt's reaction to everyone else's behavior?
4. Who does Desdemona ask to follow her?
5. What does the person who delivers the monologue do before speaking?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)