|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she begins to speak in perfect blank verse, what does Constance wonder?
(a) If she is more of a genius than she realized.
(b) If a student has spiked her beer with LSD.
(c) If she is Keats reincarnated.
(d) If she is crazy.
2. Who repeats the prior rendition of the handkerchief scene?
(a) Constance and Iago.
(b) Iago and Othello.
(c) Othello and Desdemona.
(d) Romeo and Iago.
3. What is Constance called at the university?
(a) The intellect.
(b) The dog.
(c) The mouse.
(d) The heroine.
4. What does Juliet try to do out of shame?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Seduce Constance.
(c) Divorce Romeo.
(d) She is not ashamed.
5. When the two women embrace, what does Constance feel?
(a) Juliet's lack of breasts which suggests she is male.
(c) A leather vest.
(d) A page from the Gustav manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet decide to do?
2. For what is Constance searching?
3. Which battle of OTHELLO continues offstage?
4. What does Desdemona try to do?
5. Where is Constance?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)