|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she begins to speak in perfect blank verse, what does Constance wonder?
(a) If she is more of a genius than she realized.
(b) If she is Keats reincarnated.
(c) If she is crazy.
(d) If a student has spiked her beer with LSD.
2. What is Desdemona's nickname for Constance?
3. What does Juliet try to do out of shame?
(a) She is not ashamed.
(b) Seduce Constance.
(c) Divorce Romeo.
(d) Commit suicide.
4. What does Constance pin to the ground?
(a) The monk's robes.
(b) The book she thought was a Bible.
(c) The Gustav Manuscript.
(d) The servant.
5. What does Desdemona try to do?
(a) Seduce Juliet.
(b) Kill Juliet.
(c) Kill Constance.
(d) Kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet want first?
2. In what city is Constance?
3. Who is shouting for vengeance from outside?
4. Which battle of OTHELLO continues offstage?
5. What does Desdemona do when she hears the fray developing offstage?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)