|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby Lee say about the killings?
(a) They squealed like pigs
(b) It would prefered if it were not a whole family
(c) It was hard
(d) It was fun
2. What does Red Sammy agree with Grandmother about?
(a) That you can't trust anyone these days
(b) The road are becoming congested
(c) The family should not go to Florida
(d) Jane Star is a rude little girl
3. What year does Misfit say his father died?
4. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
(a) The plantation was not in Georgia
(b) She had forgotten her purse
(c) She never liked the plantation
(d) The plantation and house was destroyed when she was a child
5. Who does Grandmother offer to take care of?
(a) Bailey's wife
(b) The cat
(c) The baby
(d) Jane Star
6. Who is the only member of the family to survive?
(a) June Starr
(b) The cat
7. What does the Misfit say about his parents?
(a) They were fine people
(b) They were evil
(c) They were hypocrites
(d) They were never there.
8. What is the children's initial reaction to the accident?
(a) They laugh
(b) They ask if Bailey can do it again
(c) They cry
(d) They scream
9. Where does Grandmother fall to when the car turns over?
(a) Under the front seat
(b) To the floor
(c) The front seat
(d) She stays where she is
10. What does Misfit continue to do when he hears the two gun shots?
(a) Shout at Mother
(b) Fix the car
(d) Talk about the past
11. What is the name of the restaurant the family stop at?
(a) The Cliff Top
(b) The Tower
(c) Tip Top
(d) The Mountain
12. Why does Bailey not pay any attention to his mother?
(a) She is senile
(b) He is reading the newspaper
(c) His wife has already told him about it
(d) He is watching television
13. What does Grandmother say to the Misfit?
(a) You're very sweet
(b) You're one of my own children
(c) Where's your conscience
(d) Go to hell
14. Why does his mother say he cannot sneak anything into the house?
(a) It is impolite
(b) It will take too long
(c) They have to stay in the car
(d) John is grounded from going anywhere
15. Who is Grandmother looking at when she screams Bailey's name?
(b) The Misfit
(c) June Star
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Misfit's eyes red rimmed, pale and defensive looking?
2. What does John Wesley do as he walks to the woods?
3. What does Grandmother tell a story about?
4. Who does the Misfit say is the only person who can raise people from the dead?
5. What does the Misfit tell the family once they know his identity?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)