|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Bailey's plea for help?
(a) The cat
2. What does Misfit say "It's no real pleasure in?"
(b) The eldery
3. What kind of people does Grandmother say the Misfit comes from?
(b) Hateful people
(c) Nice people
(d) Crazy people
4. What does Grandmother say when The Misfit apologizes for not wearing a shirt?
(a) Bailey has a spare one in his suitcase
(b) Why don't you apologize for your crimes
(c) You have a fine figure
(d) You would look better in a woolly jumper
5. What is the name of Bailey's oldest son?
(b) John Wesley
(d) David Hicks
6. What is the name of Bailey's wife?
(d) She is unnamed
7. What would Edgar bring Grandmother every morning?
(a) An apple
(b) A rose
(c) A water melon
(d) A golden nugget
8. How many more gunshots do they hear from the woods?
9. What does Baily begin to ask for?
(b) The time
10. What does Grandmother kick?
(a) The baby
(b) The back of Bailey's chair
(d) The valise
11. Why does Grandmother hope she is injured?
(a) So she can get more attention
(b) So they can spend more time at the plantation
(c) So Bailey won't be angry at her
(d) So she won't have to go to Florida
12. Where is the Misfit heading?
(a) New York
13. How does the Grandmother react when she hears two shots?
(a) She faints
(b) She slaps Misfit across the face
(c) She prays
(d) She screams for Bailey
14. Which of the family members are dead?
(c) No one
15. What has Grandmother smuggled on the trip with her?
(a) A pidgeon
(b) A dog
(c) A piece of cake
(d) A cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandmother say when the Misfit says only Jesus can raise the dead?
2. What do the children do on the journey?
3. Why does his mother say he cannot sneak anything into the house?
4. What does the Misfit wish he could have witnessed?
5. Who does the Misfit tell his men to take into the woods?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)