|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Red Sammy say about the Misfit?
(a) Once bad always bad
(b) He's got a viscious streak a mile long
(c) There is good in everyone
(d) A good man is hard to find
2. What does John Wesley ask about?
(a) The type of car they have
(b) The men's guns
(c) The drivers name
(d) Why the driver is not wearing a shirt
3. What does the Misfit tell the family once they know his identity?
(a) They would of been better off if they did not know
(b) If they can give him petrol
(c) If they can help him cross the border
(d) If they want to come out for dinner
4. What has The Misfit forgotten?
(a) What landed him in prison
(b) His real name
(c) His shirt
(d) His wallet
5. How does Grandmother try to reason with the Misfit?
(a) She tells him he will be put on the electric chair if he kills them
(b) She tells him he is a good man
(c) She says she has a fear of guns
(d) She tells him Jesus loves him
6. What does Hiram have with him?
(a) John's pants
(b) A dead deer
(c) Bailey's shirt
(d) Bailey's arm
7. What does Bobby Lee say about the killings?
(a) It was fun
(b) They squealed like pigs
(c) It would prefered if it were not a whole family
(d) It was hard
8. What approaches them?
(a) A truck
(b) A bear
(c) A tramp
(d) A car
9. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
(a) The plantation and house was destroyed when she was a child
(b) She had forgotten her purse
(c) She never liked the plantation
(d) The plantation was not in Georgia
10. How many more gunshots do they hear from the woods?
11. What does Bailey's wife do on the way down to Florida?
12. What does Grandmother tell the Misfit when he starts to talk about his family?
(a) You have had a hard time
(b) Be quiet
(c) You are blaming everyone, but yourself
(d) You can be honest
13. Why does the driver want John to stay with his mother?
(a) His mother's life is in danger
(b) Children make him nervous
(c) She is injured
(d) A boy should always stick with his mother
14. What does the Misfit say when Grandmother asks if he would shoot an old lady?
(a) He would torture her first
(b) He would shoot anyone
(c) He would not want to shoot one
(d) He is not a killer
15. What color is Bailey's shirt?
(a) Blood red
(b) Bright yellow
(c) Navy blue
(d) Light green
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Grandmother says Misfit won't shoot her?
2. Where does Bailey fall to when the car turns over?
3. What does the Grandmother initially remember about the plantation?
4. How many time does Grandmother say the car turned over?
5. Why does the Grandmother want to get the children on her side?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)