|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
(a) The plantation and house was destroyed when she was a child
(b) She never liked the plantation
(c) She had forgotten her purse
(d) The plantation was not in Georgia
2. What does the Misfit tell the family once they know his identity?
(a) They would of been better off if they did not know
(b) If they can help him cross the border
(c) If they can give him petrol
(d) If they want to come out for dinner
3. What is the name of the restaurant the family stop at?
(a) The Cliff Top
(b) Tip Top
(c) The Mountain
(d) The Tower
4. How does O'Connor describe the Misfit's car?
(a) A black hearse-like automobile
(b) A grey bubble shaped automobile
(c) A blood red murder mobile
(d) A white and clean cut automobile
5. Why does he call himself the Misfit?
(a) He likes the word
(b) He likes wearing ill fitting clothes
(c) Because what he has did wrong does not fit the punishment
(d) He does not fit in anywhere
6. How does O'Connor describe Bobby Lee?
(a) Head as big as the moon
(b) Bigger than life
(c) Ugly as a pig
(d) Fat boy
7. What is the name of Bailey's oldest son?
(a) John Wesley
(d) David Hicks
8. What does Grandmother have tied in her hair?
(a) A chopstick
(b) A ribbon
(c) A green hankerchief
9. Who gets out of the car last?
(a) The man on the back seat
(b) O'Connor does not say
(c) The man on the front seat
(d) The driver
10. What does the Misfit say about his parents?
(a) They were fine people
(b) They were evil
(c) They were never there.
(d) They were hypocrites
11. What is the reason Grandmother says Misfit won't shoot her?
(a) He needs her
(b) He will go to jail
(c) She is a lady
(d) She is old
12. How many times does the Misfit shoot Grandmother in the chest?
(b) Three times
(c) Four times
13. What does Grandmother blame the state of the country on?
(a) Red Sammy
(b) The North
14. What does the grandmother tell them about as they turn around?
(a) The beautiful house
(b) The silver
(c) A well
(d) Her first love
15. How does the Grandmother react when she hears two shots?
(a) She faints
(b) She screams for Bailey
(c) She prays
(d) She slaps Misfit across the face
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Misfit do when Grandmother begins to cry?
2. Why does his mother say he cannot sneak anything into the house?
3. What is the name of the Grandmother's son?
4. Who does Grandma recognize the driver as?
5. What time do the family leave for Atlanta?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)