|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Grandmother says Misfit won't shoot her?
(a) She is a lady
(b) He needs her
(c) He will go to jail
(d) She is old
2. Where does the Grandmother hide her cat?
(a) In a basket
(b) In her pocket
(c) Up her jumper
(d) Under the front seat
3. What does Grandmother remind Bailey about on the journey?
(a) The speed limit
(b) To goto a nice restaurant
(c) Not to stop for hitchhikers
(d) To stop for petrol
4. Why does Grandmother lie about the silver?
(a) She wants to cause trouble
(b) She knows Bailey would not agree to go otherwise
(c) She is a pathological liar
(d) She wants to make the children happy
5. Why does the Misfit want to have witnessed Jesus' resurrection?
(a) To be part of the bible
(b) To know it was true
(c) To shoot him
(d) To shake his hand
6. What year was the story first published?
7. What does the Misfit apologize to the women about?
(a) For his gallows humor
(b) For not wearing a shirt
(c) For his body odour
(d) For being a bad person
8. What does Misfit say his father died of?
(a) The scurvy
(b) The flu
(d) A broken heart
9. What does Misfit instruct his men to do with Grandmother's body?
(a) Throw it with the others
(b) Cook it
(c) Put it in the boot of the car
(d) Burn it
10. What does Baily begin to ask for?
(d) The time
11. What is the name of the owner of the Tower restaurant?
(a) Pink Pete
(b) Red Sammy
(c) Dirty Dave
(d) Jackie Jones
12. What does Grandma do when Bailey chastises her?
(a) She hits him
(b) She faints
(c) She grabs one of the mens guns
(d) She cries
13. What does Grandmother say to the Misfit?
(a) Go to hell
(b) You're very sweet
(c) Where's your conscience
(d) You're one of my own children
14. What does Jane Star say when the restaurant owners wife asks her if she would to be her little girl?
(a) Her family abuses her
(b) Could she eat at the restaurant everyday
(c) She would love to
(d) She would never live in such a run down place
15. What does the Misfit do when Grandmother begins to cry?
(a) He laughs at her
(b) He comforts her
(c) He shoots her
(d) He tells her to shut up
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more gunshots do they hear from the woods?
2. What does Grandmother blame the state of the country on?
3. Who does June Star not want to hold hands with?
4. What approaches them?
5. What does Grandmother tell the Misfit when he starts to talk about his family?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)