|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Misfit say is the only person who can raise people from the dead?
2. What color is Bailey's shirt?
(a) Blood red
(b) Light green
(c) Bright yellow
(d) Navy blue
3. Which of the family members are dead?
(c) No one
4. What does the Misfit ask Mother?
(a) Would you like to leave
(b) Would like some water
(c) Would you like his shirt
(d) Would you like to join your husband
5. What does Grandmother say when The Misfit apologizes for not wearing a shirt?
(a) Why don't you apologize for your crimes
(b) Bailey has a spare one in his suitcase
(c) You have a fine figure
(d) You would look better in a woolly jumper
6. What does the Misfit do when Grandmother recognizes him?
(a) He denies it
(b) He shoots her
(c) He admits it is true
(d) He laughs
7. Where do the children fall to when the car turns over?
(a) The floor
(b) Out of the door
(c) Through the front window
(d) The front of the car
8. Where are the mother and baby thrown when the car turns over?
(a) Out of the door
(b) Onto the floor
(c) Through the sun roof
(d) Through the front window
9. Where does the Grandmother hide her cat?
(a) In a basket
(b) Up her jumper
(c) In her pocket
(d) Under the front seat
10. How many times does Bailey say they can stop after visiting the plantation?
(a) Three more times
(b) One more time
(c) Two more times
(d) This is the last time
11. Why does the Misfit want to have witnessed Jesus' resurrection?
(a) To know it was true
(b) To be part of the bible
(c) To shoot him
(d) To shake his hand
12. Why does Grandmother take her cat onto the trip?
(a) She is afraid it will die
(b) She does not want it to be alone
(c) She wants to annoy Bailey
(d) She wants its company
13. What does Baily begin to ask for?
(d) The time
14. What is the reason Grandmother says Misfit won't shoot her?
(a) She is old
(b) She is a lady
(c) He will go to jail
(d) He needs her
15. What does the Grandmother think about the driver?
(a) He is familiar
(b) He is evil
(c) He is handsome
(d) He is a spiritual man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grandmother scream as Bailey is being led away?
2. Why does Bailey say they are not allowed inside the house?
3. What does O'Connor say Grandmother's face looks like when she is lying in the ditch?
4. Why is John Wesley anxious to get through Georgia?
5. What does Jane Star do in the restaurant?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)