|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandmother try to reason with the Misfit?
(a) She says she has a fear of guns
(b) She tells him he is a good man
(c) She tells him Jesus loves him
(d) She tells him he will be put on the electric chair if he kills them
2. What year does Misfit say his father died?
3. Why does Bailey say they are not allowed inside the house?
(a) It will bring back too many bad memories
(b) It will take too long
(c) They don't know who lives there
(d) It is likely to be too run down
4. What does Grandmother do before they leave?
(b) Tells a joke
(c) Writes down the mileage
(d) Sits on the cat
5. What does the Misfit say to Grandmother when she tells him he is good?
(a) So why am I so bad
(b) I am the devil's child
(c) Be quiet
(d) I am not good
6. Which of the family members are dead?
(a) No one
7. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
(a) The plantation was not in Georgia
(b) The plantation and house was destroyed when she was a child
(c) She had forgotten her purse
(d) She never liked the plantation
8. Why does he call himself the Misfit?
(a) Because what he has did wrong does not fit the punishment
(b) He likes wearing ill fitting clothes
(c) He likes the word
(d) He does not fit in anywhere
9. What does Red Sammy agree with Grandmother about?
(a) That you can't trust anyone these days
(b) The road are becoming congested
(c) Jane Star is a rude little girl
(d) The family should not go to Florida
10. What do the children eat for their lunch?
(b) Packed lunches
(d) A pizza
11. What does Grandmother tell a story about?
(a) Her old dog
(b) Her last trip to Florida
(c) Her dead husband
(d) A man who once courted her
12. What does the guessing game turn into?
(a) A screaming content
(b) A fight
(c) A burping contest
(d) An argument
13. What is the baby doing before they kill him?
(b) Sucking its thumb
(d) Playing with its mother's hair
14. What is the name of Bailey's oldest son?
(c) David Hicks
(d) John Wesley
15. What does the Grandmother think about the driver?
(a) He is a spiritual man
(b) He is evil
(c) He is handsome
(d) He is familiar
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Misfit apologize to the women about?
2. Who says "I wouldn't take my children in any direction with a criminal like that aloose in it. I couldn't answer to my conscience if I did."?
3. What does the Misfit say would have happened if the story about Jesus was true?
4. Why does the Misfit want to have witnessed Jesus' resurrection?
5. Who gave The Misfit his name?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)