|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many time does Grandmother say the car turned over?
(c) A dozen times
(d) Three times
2. What did Edgar used to carve on his water melon?
(a) The sun
(b) His initials
(c) Grandmother's name
(d) A smiley face
3. What does the Misfit say would have happened if the story about Jesus was true?
(a) There would be no suffering
(b) I would not be the way I am
(c) There would be no christianity
(d) People would feel less guilty
4. What does Grandmother say to the Misfit?
(a) Where's your conscience
(b) You're very sweet
(c) Go to hell
(d) You're one of my own children
5. How many times does the Misfit shoot Grandmother in the chest?
(a) Four times
(c) Three times
6. What has Grandmother smuggled on the trip with her?
(a) A piece of cake
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
(d) A pidgeon
7. What is the driver wearing?
(a) Shorts and no shirt
(b) A suit
(c) Jeans and no shirt
8. What causes Grandmother's head to clear?
(a) The Misfit looks like he is going to cry
(b) She hears Bailey's voice
(c) She realizes she is a good person
(d) It always happens when she is nervous
9. How many times does Bailey say they can stop after visiting the plantation?
(a) Two more times
(b) This is the last time
(c) Three more times
(d) One more time
10. What does Baily begin to ask for?
(d) The time
11. What does John Wesley tell his Grandma?
(a) She should stop watching so much television
(b) She should stay at home
(c) She should relax
(d) She should be quiet
12. What year does Misfit say his father died?
13. What does Grandmother kick?
(b) The baby
(c) The back of Bailey's chair
(d) The valise
14. What does the Misfit talk to Grandmother about when they are alone?
(b) His mother's apple pie
15. Why does Grandmother hope she is injured?
(a) So Bailey won't be angry at her
(b) So they can spend more time at the plantation
(c) So she won't have to go to Florida
(d) So she can get more attention
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person in the car the next morning?
2. How does Grandmother say they can get to the plantation?
3. Where does the Grandmother hide her cat?
4. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
5. What does Bailey do when the cat jumps onto his shoulder?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)