|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandmother blame the state of the country on?
(a) The North
(c) Red Sammy
2. What kind of people does Grandmother say the Misfit comes from?
(a) Nice people
(b) Hateful people
(c) Crazy people
3. Where does Grandmother want to go instead of Florida?
(c) New York
4. What does O'Connor say Grandmother's face looks like when she is lying in the ditch?
(a) Like an angel
(b) Like the devil
(c) Like a smiling child
(d) Like a grave stone
5. Why does the Grandmother want to get the children on her side?
(a) She wants their attention
(b) She thinks she knows what they want
(c) They are more likely to persuade Bailey to go to the Plantation
(d) She wants to annoy Bailey
6. What does Grandmother tell Bailey hides behind trees?
(a) Loose women
7. What do the children eat for their lunch?
(c) A pizza
(d) Packed lunches
8. How does the Grandmother react when she hears two shots?
(a) She slaps Misfit across the face
(b) She screams for Bailey
(c) She prays
(d) She faints
9. What does the Misfit talk to Grandmother about when they are alone?
(b) His mother's apple pie
10. What does Misfit continue to do when he hears the two gun shots?
(a) Talk about the past
(c) Shout at Mother
(d) Fix the car
11. What was the name of the man in Grandmother's story
(a) Wesley Jason Farm
(b) James McKinley
(c) Jacob Davis Coffeehouse
(d) Edgar Atkins Teagarden
12. How many times does the Misfit shoot Grandmother in the chest?
(b) Four times
(d) Three times
13. What does Baily begin to ask for?
(a) The time
14. Who is the first person in the car the next morning?
(a) John Wesley
(b) Jane Star
15. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
(a) The plantation was not in Georgia
(b) She had forgotten her purse
(c) She never liked the plantation
(d) The plantation and house was destroyed when she was a child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bailey say about Georgia?
2. What does Grandmother say to the Misfit?
3. How has mother hurt herself?
4. What do they hear from the woods?
5. Why is John Wesley anxious to get through Georgia?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)