|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did The Misfit say he and his friends got there clothes?
(a) A prison warden
(b) From some people they met
(c) They stole them from a shop
2. What approaches them?
(a) A bear
(b) A car
(c) A tramp
(d) A truck
3. What is the name of the Grandmother's son?
4. What does Misfit continue to do when he hears the two gun shots?
(a) Shout at Mother
(b) Talk about the past
(d) Fix the car
5. What does the Misfit say to Grandmother when she tells him he is good?
(a) Be quiet
(b) So why am I so bad
(c) I am not good
(d) I am the devil's child
6. What does The Misfit do when he sees the cat?
(a) He picks it up
(b) He shoots it
(c) He hisses at it
(d) He kicks it
7. What does the guessing game turn into?
(a) An argument
(b) A burping contest
(c) A screaming content
(d) A fight
8. Why are Misfit's eyes red rimmed, pale and defensive looking?
(a) He has an eye disorder
(b) He has sun burn
(c) He has been crying
(d) He is not wearing his glasses
9. What wakes grandmother up from her sleep?
(a) The cat jumps out of the basket
(b) Bailey crashes the car
(c) Her own snoring
(d) Jane Star screams
10. What has Grandmother smuggled on the trip with her?
(a) A dog
(b) A pidgeon
(c) A cat
(d) A piece of cake
11. What sound follows a scream in the woods?
(a) A second scream
(b) A laugh
(c) A flap of bird wings
(d) A gunshot
12. What does Hiram have with him?
(a) Bailey's shirt
(b) John's pants
(c) Bailey's arm
(d) A dead deer
13. What does Grandmother say to the Misfit?
(a) You're one of my own children
(b) Go to hell
(c) Where's your conscience
(d) You're very sweet
14. What does John Wesley do as he walks to the woods?
(b) Tries to grab one of the mens guns
(c) Holds his father's hand
15. Where do the children fall to when the car turns over?
(a) The front of the car
(b) The floor
(c) Through the front window
(d) Out of the door
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the Grandmother give for not going to Florida?
2. Where does the Grandmother hide her cat?
3. What does Grandma touch?
4. How does the Grandmother react when she hears two shots?
5. How far back do they have to travel to get back to the dirt road?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)