|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cat jump onto?
(a) Baby's face
(b) Bailey's shoulder
(c) John's head
(d) The head rest
2. How many more gunshots do they hear from the woods?
3. What is the name of Bailey's wife?
(c) She is unnamed
4. Who is the only member of the family to survive?
(c) The cat
(d) June Starr
5. How does O'Connor describe Bobby Lee?
(a) Bigger than life
(b) Fat boy
(c) Ugly as a pig
(d) Head as big as the moon
6. Where is the Misfit's father buried?
(a) In the Misfit's back garden
(b) Mount hopewell Baptist churchyard
(c) Under the Misfit's floorboards
(d) Hill top methodist church yard
7. Why does June Star not want to hold hands with Bobby Lee?
(a) His hands are dirty
(b) He is going to kill her
(c) She reminds him of a pig
(d) He is smelly
8. What does O'Connor say happens to the Misfit's voice?
(a) It cracks
(b) It deepens
(c) He loses it completely
(d) It goes high
9. Who does Grandmother offer to take care of?
(a) The cat
(b) Bailey's wife
(c) Jane Star
(d) The baby
10. What does the Grandmother ask the Misfit?
(a) If he would shoot an old lady
(b) If he has a soul
(c) If he believes in the devil
(d) If he has a cigarette
11. What does Grandmother blame the state of the country on?
(b) Red Sammy
(d) The North
12. Where does Grandmother want to go instead of Florida?
(b) New York
13. What kind of bird is printed on Bailey's shirt?
14. Who says the following line "there never was a body that give the undertaker a tip?"
(b) Bobby Lee
(c) The Misfit
15. What causes Grandmother's head to clear?
(a) The Misfit looks like he is going to cry
(b) She realizes she is a good person
(c) It always happens when she is nervous
(d) She hears Bailey's voice
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave The Misfit his name?
2. What does the Grandmother think about the driver?
3. What does Grandmother remember visiting in the area when she was young?
4. What does Misfit say "It's no real pleasure in?"
5. What does the Misfit do when Grandmother recognizes him?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)