|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Bailey's shirt?
(a) Navy blue
(b) Bright yellow
(c) Light green
(d) Blood red
2. What does the Misfit do when Grandmother touches him on the shoulder?
(b) Shoots her
(c) Kicks her in the shin
(d) Hugs her
3. What do they hear from the woods?
(a) One shot
(b) Two shots
(c) Birds flying from the trees
(d) Police sirens
4. What does Grandmother tell the Misfit when he starts to talk about his family?
(a) You have had a hard time
(b) You are blaming everyone, but yourself
(c) Be quiet
(d) You can be honest
5. What does the Misfit tell the family once they know his identity?
(a) If they want to come out for dinner
(b) They would of been better off if they did not know
(c) If they can help him cross the border
(d) If they can give him petrol
6. What does the Misfit do when Grandmother recognizes him?
(a) He shoots her
(b) He denies it
(c) He admits it is true
(d) He laughs
7. What does Bailey do with the cat?
(a) Put it back in the valise
(b) Throws it out of the window
(c) Pulls it tail
(d) Kills it
8. What has Grandmother smuggled on the trip with her?
(a) A cat
(b) A piece of cake
(c) A dog
(d) A pidgeon
9. What does Red Sammy agree with Grandmother about?
(a) The road are becoming congested
(b) Jane Star is a rude little girl
(c) The family should not go to Florida
(d) That you can't trust anyone these days
10. What does the Misfit say about his parents?
(a) They were hypocrites
(b) They were evil
(c) They were never there.
(d) They were fine people
11. What does the Grandmother think about the driver?
(a) He is a spiritual man
(b) He is evil
(c) He is handsome
(d) He is familiar
12. How many people are in the car?
13. How many times does the Misfit shoot Grandmother in the chest?
(b) Four times
(d) Three times
14. What does John Wesley do as he walks to the woods?
(b) Holds his father's hand
(d) Tries to grab one of the mens guns
15. What does Bailey say about Georgia?
(a) It is too hot
(b) It is full of immigrants
(c) It is a lousy state
(d) It is a beautiful state
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Misfit say is the only thing he gets pleasure from?
2. What does the Misfit apologize to the women about?
3. What does Jane Star say when the restaurant owners wife asks her if she would to be her little girl?
4. What does Misfit say his father died of?
5. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)