|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Misfit say when Grandmother asks if he would shoot an old lady?
(a) He would shoot anyone
(b) He would torture her first
(c) He would not want to shoot one
(d) He is not a killer
2. What approaches them?
(a) A car
(b) A truck
(c) A tramp
(d) A bear
3. What does the Grandmother initially remember about the plantation?
(a) The house
(b) The dirt road
(c) Her first love
(d) The workers
4. What does Red Sammy agree with Grandmother about?
(a) The road are becoming congested
(b) Jane Star is a rude little girl
(c) The family should not go to Florida
(d) That you can't trust anyone these days
5. How does Grandmother respond to John Wesley's statement that he wants to get out of Georgia?
(a) She laughs
(b) She tells him he should not respond to their native state in that way.
(c) She tells Bailey to stop the car before lecturing them all on the virtues of Georgia
(d) She agrees with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the owner of the Tower restaurant?
2. What reason does the Grandmother give for not going to Florida?
3. How does O'Connor describe Bobby Lee?
4. Who is the only member of the family to survive?
5. Who does the Misfit say is the only person who can raise people from the dead?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)