|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Misfit tell the family once they know his identity?
(a) They would of been better off if they did not know
(b) If they want to come out for dinner
(c) If they can give him petrol
(d) If they can help him cross the border
2. What reason does Grandmother say a black boy ate the melon?
(a) He was obsessed with water melons
(b) He was hungry
(c) He was jealous of Edgar
(d) He saw the initials E.A.T.
3. What does Bailey do when the cat jumps onto his shoulder?
(a) He uses the lords name in vain
(b) He screams
(c) He loses control of the car
(d) He jumps out of the car
4. What does the Misfit say about his parents?
(a) They were fine people
(b) They were evil
(c) They were never there.
(d) They were hypocrites
5. Why does the Grandmother want to get the children on her side?
(a) She wants their attention
(b) They are more likely to persuade Bailey to go to the Plantation
(c) She wants to annoy Bailey
(d) She thinks she knows what they want
Short Answer Questions
1. How would John Wesley deal with the misfit?
2. What does Misfit say his father died of?
3. Where does Bailey fall to when the car turns over?
4. What is the children's initial reaction to the accident?
5. What has The Misfit forgotten?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)