|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandmother lie about the silver?
(a) She wants to make the children happy
(b) She wants to cause trouble
(c) She knows Bailey would not agree to go otherwise
(d) She is a pathological liar
2. What causes Grandmother's head to clear?
(a) It always happens when she is nervous
(b) She hears Bailey's voice
(c) She realizes she is a good person
(d) The Misfit looks like he is going to cry
3. What is the name of Bailey's daughter?
(a) June Star
(b) Jane Pea
4. What reason does Grandmother say a black boy ate the melon?
(a) He was hungry
(b) He saw the initials E.A.T.
(c) He was jealous of Edgar
(d) He was obsessed with water melons
5. What are the names of the two men traveling with the Misfit?
(a) Hiram and Bobby Lee
(b) Frankie and Jackie
(c) Bobby Lee and Harold
(d) Hiram and Jude
Short Answer Questions
1. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
2. Why does Grandmother take her cat onto the trip?
3. What does Grandma touch?
4. What does the Grandmother scream as Bailey is being led away?
5. Who says "I wouldn't take my children in any direction with a criminal like that aloose in it. I couldn't answer to my conscience if I did."?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)