|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Grandmother says Misfit won't shoot her?
(a) She is a lady
(b) He needs her
(c) He will go to jail
(d) She is old
2. Who says "I wouldn't take my children in any direction with a criminal like that aloose in it. I couldn't answer to my conscience if I did."?
(b) Red Sammy's wife
3. Why does Grandmother dress so smartly?
(a) So if they have an accident and she dies they will see she was a lady
(b) To feel good about herself
(c) To hint that she wants to stop at a nice restaurant on the way
(d) She is always on the look out for a new man
4. What color dress is Grandmother wearing?
(d) Navy blue
5. What was grandmother's sudden realization that caused the accident?
(a) She never liked the plantation
(b) She had forgotten her purse
(c) The plantation and house was destroyed when she was a child
(d) The plantation was not in Georgia
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Grandmother want to get the children on her side?
2. What does Grandma touch?
3. Where does Bailey fall to when the car turns over?
4. What does Grandmother say when the Misfit says only Jesus can raise the dead?
5. Who is Grandmother looking at when she screams Bailey's name?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)