|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandmother say they can get to the plantation?
(a) By turning around and driving down a dirt track
(b) Driving through the fields
(c) Taking a chair lift
(d) Walking across the field
2. Why does Grandmother hope she is injured?
(a) So they can spend more time at the plantation
(b) So she won't have to go to Florida
(c) So she can get more attention
(d) So Bailey won't be angry at her
3. What wakes grandmother up from her sleep?
(a) The cat jumps out of the basket
(b) Her own snoring
(c) Bailey crashes the car
(d) Jane Star screams
4. What color is Bailey's shirt?
(a) Blood red
(b) Bright yellow
(c) Navy blue
(d) Light green
5. How does O'Connor describe Bobby Lee?
(a) Bigger than life
(b) Ugly as a pig
(c) Head as big as the moon
(d) Fat boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Grandmother's head to clear?
2. Why does the Misfit want to have witnessed Jesus' resurrection?
3. What does Jane Star say when the restaurant owners wife asks her if she would to be her little girl?
4. What does the Grandmother ask the Misfit?
5. What does the cat jump onto?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)