Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about A Good Man Is Hard to Find. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Detailed Summary & Analysis
1. Where does the Grandmother tell her son they should not go on vacation?
a) Los Angeles
c) Las Vegas
d) New York
2. What is the name of the Grandmother's son?
3. How many children does Bailey have?
4. Who does the Grandmother say has escaped from prison?
a) Bread Basket
b) The Nutcase
c) The Misfit
d) The Fox
5. Where is the Misfit heading?
This section contains 4,265 words|
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)