Short Answer Key
1. Where is the house of Neil Klugman's aunt and uncle where he lives?
Newark, New Jersey.
2. What is the main difference between Neil and Brenda?
Both are Jewish but she is from the upper class.
3. Why is Neil less class conscious than Brenda's family?
He is well traveled and exposed to many types of people at his job.
4. How do Neil and Brenda meet?
She asks him to hold her glasses while she dives into the pool at the Green Lane Country Club.
5. What is a typical dinner at Aunt Gladys' house?
Pot roast, gravy, boiled potatoes, peas and carrots, and rye bread.
6. When Neil wants to phone Brenda in Short Hills, New Jersey, where does he find the Short Hills phone directory?
Holding up Anut Gladys' dresser.
7. The first time Neil phones Brenda, why does she not come...
This section contains 3,453 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)