|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Patimkin tell Brenda she should do?
(a) Take a vacation in Europe.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Send Neil packing.
(d) Help her with the wedding plans.
2. How do Neil and Brenda pass the time at night until Ron finally goes to sleep?
(a) They read in their individual rooms.
(b) They sit outside and watch for Ron's light to go out.
(c) They watch TV with Mr. Patimkin.
(d) They play chess.
3. What was Neil's major in Rutgers?
(b) Library science.
4. Three days before Ron's and Harriet's wedding, where do Neil and Brenda go?
(a) They go to New York.
(b) They go to New Haven.
(c) They go to Columbus.
(d) They go to Aunt Gladys' house.
5. Where does Neil wait for Brenda while she is at the doctor's office?
(a) In Bergdorf Goodman store.
(b) In a deli.
(c) In Rockefeller Center.
(d) In Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the family goes outside, what are Mr. Patimkin and his 10-year-old daughter Julie doing?
2. The first time Neil phones Brenda, why does she not come to the phone?
3. Why does Brenda chase Julie upstairs?
4. What happens in the TV room later that night after Brenda returns?
5. What happens with Brenda's father at the reception?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)