|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Neil and Brenda do as often as possible?
(a) Make love.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Ride horses.
2. What member of Neil's family does Brenda remember?
(a) She remembers his Aunt Doris, who is always at the Green Lane Country Club reading War and Peace.
(b) She remembers Neil's Uncle Max who helped her change a tire.
(c) She remembers Neil's cousin who sang at her debut ball.
(d) She remembers Neil's sister who was in school at Radcliffe.
3. What request does Brenda make of Neil in the store room?
(a) To make love to her on the old Newark sofa.
(b) He try on some of Ron's old sports gear.
(c) To help her carry things down to the trash.
(d) To undress and let her body paint him.
4. What does Brenda do the first morning Neil is in the house?
(a) She makes breakfast for the two of them.
(b) She brings a bottle of Jack Daniels into Neil's room.
(c) She has Neil help her bathe the dog.
(d) She slips into Neil's room and gets in bed with him.
5. What are some of the things they do together that summer?
(a) Drive into the mountains, go out to eat, watch Ron play basketball.
(b) Go to Coney Island, drive to Atlantic City, visit Brenda's relatives.
(c) Go to motels, see plays in New York, read books.
(d) Play ping pong, visit museums, take long walks in Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brenda bring along the next time they go to the track?
2. What impresses Aunt Gladys about Neil's description of the Patimkin house?
3. What does Brenda want to do for Neil?
4. When Julie sees Neil get something from the refrigerator, what does she say?
5. What is Aunt Gladys' personal charity?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)