|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 2 days
(b) 3 days
(c) 12 hours
(d) 24 hours
2. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
(a) Blood infection
(b) Abscessed tooth
3. What did Lawrence personally refuse to do in regard to his books?
(a) Write about his experiences
(b) Share it with any publishers
(c) Profit from his war-time experience
(d) Use the money to support others
4. How did Nancy Nicholson see all social problems?
(a) To be solved by men
(b) Caused by the war
(c) In terms of women's rights
(d) The fault of religion
5. What happened to deserters?
(b) Sent to the front lines
(c) Rarely found
(d) Life in prison
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
2. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
3. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
4. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
5. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)