|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) Two days
(b) One month
(c) Two weeks
(d) One week
2. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Socializing with his friends
(b) Documenting atrocities
(c) Conducting drills for new units
(d) Writing poems
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
5. What did Lawrence personally refuse to do in regard to his books?
(a) Use the money to support others
(b) Write about his experiences
(c) Share it with any publishers
(d) Profit from his war-time experience
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
4. Which of the following characters opened a shop for about six months and did a brisk business in groceries and goods?
5. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)