|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(b) Boxing club
(c) Officers' Training Corps
(d) The Carthusian
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(b) Preparatory school
3. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
(a) Moved from the front of the fighting to the rear
(b) Unfinished battle
(c) Accommodations for service people
(d) Piece of wood used in battle
4. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(a) Abandoned buildings
(b) Train cars
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)