|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Academic skills
(b) Mental Abilities
(c) Poetic skills
(d) Physical ability
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(c) Hatred of all things German
4. Where did Graves move toward the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Townhouse in the city
(b) Village house that he rented from his mother
(c) Back to Germany with his relatives
5. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
(a) Purposing of conducting lectures
(b) Nationality drills
(c) Parade-ground drill
(d) Religious beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves consider the war?
2. How did Graves describe the religious feeling among the soldiers?
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
4. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
5. What position did Graves hold at Oswestry?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)