|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the police change the rules about soldiers convalescing at their personal homes?
(a) Homes were destroyed
(b) Many did not return
(c) They armed forces were short handed
(d) It was too costly to travel
2. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
(a) June and July
(b) July and August
(c) May and June
(d) April and May
3. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
(b) Draft office
(c) Media relations
4. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
5. How did Graves feel about eighteenth century poetry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
2. What injury did Graves suffer?
3. How did Graves describe the religious feeling among the soldiers?
4. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
5. To whom did Lawrence introduce Graves?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)