|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents were not wealthy
(b) His parents did not provide pocket money
(c) Graves did not care about his appearance
(d) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
2. How old was Graves in 1916?
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 24 hours
(b) 2 days
(c) 12 hours
(d) 3 days
4. Where did Graves say the chaplains could be found?
(a) Far behind the lines
(b) In the trenches
(c) Safely in the churches
(d) Front lines
5. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean to serially publish a book?
2. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
5. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)