|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
(a) Anti- German
2. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
(a) New mortars
(b) New rifles
(c) New bullets
(d) New gas masks
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
5. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(d) Leaving the trenches and hiding
Short Answer Questions
1. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
2. How did Graves describe the enrollment at Oxford in October of 1919?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
5. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)