|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
(c) Blood infection
(d) Abscessed tooth
2. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Broken nose
(b) Bullet wound
(c) Broken leg
(d) Rib fracture
3. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
(a) Religious beliefs
(b) Parade-ground drill
(c) Purposing of conducting lectures
(d) Nationality drills
4. What does it mean to serially publish a book?
(a) Without help
(d) With support
5. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Spoke German fluently
(b) Organized his troops well
(c) Competed well in a local boxing match
(d) Showed exlempary guarding duties
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
2. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
4. How did Graves describe the enrollment at Oxford in October of 1919?
5. With which of the following literary figures did Graves develop a deep and sincere friendship?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)