|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. Where did Graves say the chaplains could be found?
(a) Far behind the lines
(b) Safely in the churches
(c) In the trenches
(d) Front lines
3. How did Graves describe the religious feeling among the soldiers?
(c) Surprisingly resilient
(d) Slipping, but still present
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 50; Father 30
(b) Mother 48; Father 42
(c) Mother 30; Father 50
(d) Mother 40; Father 49
5. Socially, England became anti which nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
2. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
3. Why did the police change the rules about soldiers convalescing at their personal homes?
4. What present day term is equivalent to what Graves refers to as neurasthenia and illusion?
5. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)