|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Writing poems
(b) Socializing with his friends
(c) Documenting atrocities
(d) Conducting drills for new units
2. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) George Mallory
(b) Nevill Barbour
(c) Raymond Rodakowski
(d) Dick Snowdon
3. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
(c) La Bassye
4. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
(a) No Man's Land
(b) Barbed wire area
5. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
(a) New bullets
(b) New rifles
(c) New mortars
(d) New gas masks
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves' unit travel?
2. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
3. What does it mean to serially publish a book?
4. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
5. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)