|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) One week
(b) One month
(c) Two days
(d) Two weeks
2. What happened to Graves as he completed his work as a drill and musketry instructor?
(a) He spoke of anti-war sentiments and was hurt
(b) He was killed
(c) He worked too hard and collapsed
(d) He was demoted
3. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
4. What new so-called accessory was planned to be released upon the German lines?
(b) Uniform discharges
(c) Trench rifles
(d) Chlorine gas
5. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
(b) Nervous disorders
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
2. Who refused to allow Graves to rejoin combat?
3. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
4. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
5. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)