|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
(c) Anti- German
2. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 4 weeks
(b) 8 weeks
(c) 5 weeks
(d) 10 weeks
3. How did Graves describe the enrollment at Oxford in October of 1919?
(a) Surprisingly busy
(b) Nearly deserted
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Raymond Rodakowski
(b) George Mallory
(c) Nevill Barbour
(d) Dick Snowdon
5. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
(a) Go into town to have a party
(b) Pool their cash into a sweepstakes
(c) Drink heavily
(d) Read and prayer together as a group
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Graves as he completed his work as a drill and musketry instructor?
2. With which of the following literary figures did Graves develop a deep and sincere friendship?
3. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
4. When was Graves' first son born?
5. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)