|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Showed exlempary guarding duties
(b) Spoke German fluently
(c) Organized his troops well
(d) Competed well in a local boxing match
2. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(c) Independent thinkers
(d) Desired to be commanded
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
4. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
5. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
(b) La Bassye
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves describe a proposed assault that was called off?
2. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
5. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)