|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(c) Leaving the trenches and hiding
2. What did Graves become obsessed with happening?
(a) Idea of being sent back to the trenches
(b) Idea of peace
(c) Idea of a gas attack
(d) Idea of becoming a poet
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
4. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(b) Mortar shells
(c) New weapons of great destruction
(d) Stokes' Mortars
5. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Broken leg
(b) Broken nose
(c) Rib fracture
(d) Bullet wound
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the police change the rules about soldiers convalescing at their personal homes?
2. To whom did Lawrence introduce Graves?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
5. How did Graves describe a proposed assault that was called off?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)