|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Humanitarian services
(b) Sight seeing
(c) Finding a husband
(d) Writing travel brochures
2. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 40; Father 49
(b) Mother 30; Father 50
(c) Mother 48; Father 42
(d) Mother 50; Father 30
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
5. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
2. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
3. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
4. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
5. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)