|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
2. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(b) Desired to be commanded
(c) Independent thinkers
3. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
4. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Killed in action
(b) Defected to England
(c) Went AWOL
(d) Were war heros
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
5. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)