|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
2. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(a) Abandoned buildings
(d) Train cars
3. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
4. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(c) Hatred of all things German
5. How did Graves' unit travel?
(a) Foot only
(b) Train only
(c) Train and foot
(d) Truck, train and foot
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
2. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
3. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
4. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)