|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(b) Boxing club
(c) Officers' Training Corps
(d) The Carthusian
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(d) Scarlet fever
3. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(c) Assistant editor
(d) Assistant Teacher
4. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
3. How did Graves' unit travel?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
5. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)