|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(c) Scarlet fever
3. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Two months
(c) One week
(d) Three months
4. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
4. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
5. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)