|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(b) Preparatory school
3. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
4. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
5. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(c) Independent thinkers
(d) Desired to be commanded
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
2. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)