|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Spoke German fluently
(b) Showed exlempary guarding duties
(c) Organized his troops well
(d) Competed well in a local boxing match
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
3. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(b) The Carthusian
(c) Officers' Training Corps
(d) Boxing club
4. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(a) Assistant editor
(c) Assistant Teacher
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves' unit travel?
2. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
3. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
4. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
5. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)