|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
2. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) One month
(b) One week
(c) Two days
(d) Two weeks
3. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Showed exlempary guarding duties
(b) Spoke German fluently
(c) Organized his troops well
(d) Competed well in a local boxing match
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) One week
(b) Three months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Two months
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
2. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
3. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
4. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)