|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
3. How did Graves' unit travel?
(a) Train and foot
(b) Truck, train and foot
(c) Train only
(d) Foot only
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves did not care about his appearance
(b) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) His parents were not wealthy
5. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
2. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
3. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
4. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)