|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(b) The Carthusian
(d) Officers' Training Corps
2. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Spoke German fluently
(b) Organized his troops well
(c) Showed exlempary guarding duties
(d) Competed well in a local boxing match
5. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Finding a husband
(b) Sight seeing
(c) Humanitarian services
(d) Writing travel brochures
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
3. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
4. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)