|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 50; Father 30
(b) Mother 40; Father 49
(c) Mother 30; Father 50
(d) Mother 48; Father 42
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(c) Intellectually stimulating
3. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
4. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
2. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
3. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
5. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)