|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Writing travel brochures
(b) Humanitarian services
(c) Sight seeing
(d) Finding a husband
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(c) Scarlet fever
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(a) Hatred of all things German
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
2. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
3. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
4. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
5. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)