|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(b) Officers' Training Corps
(c) Boxing club
(d) The Carthusian
2. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
5. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(b) Assistant Teacher
(c) Assistant editor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
2. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)