|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Defected to England
(b) Were war heros
(c) Killed in action
(d) Went AWOL
2. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Two months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Three months
(d) One week
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves did not care about his appearance
(b) His parents were not wealthy
(c) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(d) His parents did not provide pocket money
4. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
5. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)