|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(c) Assistant Teacher
(d) Assistant editor
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
4. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Killed in action
(b) Were war heros
(c) Went AWOL
(d) Defected to England
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(a) Intellectually stimulating
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves' unit travel?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
5. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)