|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(d) Hatred of all things German
4. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(c) Scarlet fever
5. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
2. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
3. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
5. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)