Prologue | Chapter 1
1. Where was Graves born?
(c) United States
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
(d) Poet and writer
4. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
6. What did Graves' first wife die from?
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
7. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Finding a husband
(b) Writing travel brochures
(c) Humanitarian services
(d) Sight seeing
8. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
9. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 50; Father 30
(b) Mother 30; Father 50
(c) Mother 40; Father 49
(d) Mother 48; Father 42
10. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
11. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(d) Scarlet fever
12. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(d) Preparatory school
This section contains 3,343 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)