|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it appears that Armageddon may happen after all, Arizaphale picks up the discarded sword. How long has it been since Arizaphale last held a sword?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6,000 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. What is written on the back of the Four Horsemen's jackets?
(a) Death on Wheels.
(b) Devil's Demons.
(c) Hell's Angels.
(d) Four Horsemen.
3. Who is the Chairman of the Lower Tadfield Resident's Association?
(a) J.C. Wolley.
(b) A.K. Kelly.
(c) D.J. Mathison.
(d) R.P. Tyler.
4. When the van driver pulls onto the tarmac, the driver sees Arizaphale and Crowley. What are the angel and demon doing?
(b) Sharing a bottle of wine.
(c) Sword fighting.
5. Who is expecting Newt to arrive in Tadfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up to the air base as everyone else is rushing to get away from the air base?
2. When Crowley arrives at the air base gate, who does Crowley run into?
3. What kind of car does Newt drive?
4. What is in the International Express package?
5. How do Madame Tracy and Shadwell get to the air base?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam confess to the Metatron that he just doesn't understand?
2. The Chairman of the Lower Tadfield Resident's Association sees the world in black and white. What does he feel is his duty in regard to his moral conviction?
3. According to the Metatron, what is the point of Armageddon?
4. While working with Shadwell, what piece of information does Newt never learn?
5. The Hell's Angels in the cafe go over to the Four Horsemen to question if they are real Hell's Angels. In doing so, Big Ted mentions the one main thing that Hell's Angels can't abide. What is that one thing?
6. Why have neither Crowley's people nor Arizaphale's people made contact with these two?
7. What is the Metatron's reasoning for why Armageddon should happen?
8. Describe the contents of the International Express package delivered to Chalky.
9. What is the task assigned to Shadwell while he is sitting in Madame Tracy's kitchen?
10. On Sunday after the showdown at the air base, Anathema is shattered. Why?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)