|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Four Horsemen finally meet Adam, which of the four has a somewhat human appearance?
2. When a van is approved and waved through the gates onto the air base, the van drives to the tarmac. What does the van driver do?
(a) Erases the guards' memories.
(b) Picks up the crown and scales.
(c) Fixes the damage done earlier to the base.
(d) Kills Crowley and Arizaphale.
3. What uniform is the van driver wearing?
(a) International Express.
(c) Federal Express.
4. What is unique about the last day of the world?
(a) The wind is hurricane strength.
(b) It is a Tuesday.
(c) The sky is redder than blood.
(d) The sun never rises.
5. What do all of the Four Horsemen ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Baddicombe visit Newt?
2. How does Crowley know to head to Tadfield?
3. How far is the Four Horsemen's meeting place from Tadfield?
4. How do the Four Horsemen get past the guards and onto the base?
5. When Crowley arrives at the air base gate, who does Crowley run into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Anathema is prepared for Newt's visit. What has she laid out to be ready for his arrival?
2. According to Anathema, why is Agnes the worst prophetess that ever lived?
3. Why does no one say anything as the Four Horsemen parade through the air base?
4. While working with Shadwell, what piece of information does Newt never learn?
5. Crowley confesses to Arizaphale that he thinks his people are gearing up for the big one. What is the big one?
6. How is Shadwell finally persuaded to take on his assignment?
7. Adam and the Them continue past Tyler to the air base, but the Them do not take the same route as the Four Horsemen take. Why not?
8. Why are the four Hell's Angels not mentioned in the Book of Revelations?
9. How does Anathema know that Newt is a Witchfinder?
10. When Death confronts the deliveryman, what does Death tell him?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)