|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Newt encounter while traveling on the road to Tadfield?
(a) A herd of cows.
(c) An angry mob.
(d) A flying saucer.
2. As the storm begins in Tadfield, what is Arizaphale dithering about?
(a) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about the Book.
(b) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about his friendship with Crowley.
(c) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about the Armageddon.
(d) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss that he found the Antichrist.
3. What does Madame Tracy typically do while waiting to make contact with the Other Side?
(a) Thinks of new twists for her seances.
(b) Reviews her customer's dead relatives.
(c) Compiles her grocery list.
(d) Takes a short nap.
4. When Madame Tracy is contacting the Other Side, how long does she let her paying customers sit in silence before she begins speaking?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Sixty seconds.
(d) Five minutes.
5. When Pepper continues their discussion saying that everyone has to choose sides in something, how does Adam respond?
(a) Adam muses that sometimes you must make your own side.
(b) Adam muses that sometimes you have to run.
(c) Adam muses that sometimes you can play both sides.
(d) Adam muses that sometimes you can refuse to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Metatron and Beezlebub leave the air base, who is the first person to break the silence?
2. What does Sergeant Deisenburger guard?
3. At the end of the story, who meets in St. James' Park?
4. How do the Four Horsemen get past the guards and onto the base?
5. Who do the Four Horsemen ask for directions to the air base?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Witchfinders carry pins?
2. Why are the four Hell's Angels not mentioned in the Book of Revelations?
3. Describe the contents of the International Express package delivered to Chalky.
4. The Hell's Angels in the cafe go over to the Four Horsemen to question if they are real Hell's Angels. In doing so, Big Ted mentions the one main thing that Hell's Angels can't abide. What is that one thing?
5. Why have neither Crowley's people nor Arizaphale's people made contact with these two?
6. After the Armageddon is thwarted, Anathema's future will now be unique for her. What makes Anathema's future unique now for her?
7. Crowley confesses to Arizaphale that he thinks his people are gearing up for the big one. What is the big one?
8. As the Four Horsemen approach Tadfield, why are there four additional bikers following them?
9. How does Anathema know that Newt is a Witchfinder?
10. While working with Shadwell, what piece of information does Newt never learn?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)