|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Adam and the Them take Newt?
(a) To the conference center.
(b) To Tadfield Manor.
(c) To Jasmine Cottage.
(d) To the hospital.
2. During the clean up on the air base, the sword cannot initially be found. Where is the sword?
(a) Arizaphale is sitting on the sword.
(b) The Metatron destroyed the sword.
(c) Beezlebub stole the sword.
(d) Crowley hid the sword.
3. What event marked the end of the serious witch-hunting craze in England?
(a) The Salem Witch Trials.
(b) Crowley's fall from heaven.
(c) Agnes Nutter's death.
(d) World War II.
4. What is Madame Tracy's reaction when Arizaphale leaves her body?
(a) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be taller.
(b) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be younger.
(c) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be heavier.
(d) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be older.
5. When Newt is preparing for his journey, what item does Shadwell give to Newt?
(a) A compass.
(b) A pin.
(c) A gun.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the International Express delivery on the last day of the world made?
2. Who shows up to the air base as everyone else is rushing to get away from the air base?
3. Why is the man giving directions stunned when Crowley shows up?
4. When Anathema tells Newt that Agnes predicted the end of the world, how much time is the world supposed to have left?
5. What does Shadwell learn in Madame Tracy's kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Death confronts the deliveryman, what does Death tell him?
2. According to Anathema, why is Agnes the worst prophetess that ever lived?
3. When Adam turns to see Madame Tracy at the air base, who else does Adam see?
4. On Sunday after the showdown at the air base, Anathema is shattered. Why?
5. Why does no one say anything as the Four Horsemen parade through the air base?
6. Crowley confesses to Arizaphale that he thinks his people are gearing up for the big one. What is the big one?
7. The Hell's Angels in the cafe go over to the Four Horsemen to question if they are real Hell's Angels. In doing so, Big Ted mentions the one main thing that Hell's Angels can't abide. What is that one thing?
8. The Chairman of the Lower Tadfield Resident's Association sees the world in black and white. What does he feel is his duty in regard to his moral conviction?
9. What advice does Adam give to the Metatron?
10. How does Anathema know that Newt is a Witchfinder?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)