|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crowley drive?
(a) A Toyota.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) A Buick.
2. When Crowley reaches his destination, who does Crowley meet in the parking lot?
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Young.
3. Why do Arizaphale and Crowley decide to help influence the Antichrist?
(a) Because whoever wins the child wins the war.
(b) So Hell will have to start all over again.
(c) Because they don't like the child's parents.
(d) Because they always wanted to be parents.
4. Who is the inventor of the ultimate diet food?
(a) Mr. White.
5. After receiving the item from the two demons, where is Crowley instructed to go?
(a) To a hospital.
(b) To a prison.
(c) To a nunnery.
(d) To a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arizaphale's cover job?
2. What is the name of the angel who is talking to the serpent?
3. At the end of Section 1, what are the newly named animals doing?
4. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
5. What does Mr. Young finally decide to name the child?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Them are talking in the quarry, what does Brian wonder about UFOs?
2. What are two unique things about the Another?
3. What is supposed to happen on the Antichrist's eleventh birthday?
4. How does Anathema meet Crowley and Arizaphale?
5. When people first meet Arizaphale, what are the three things they immediately think about him?
6. Why does the location of the forbidden tree puzzle Crawley?
7. What does Crowley realize about that fateful day at the hospital eleven years earlier?
8. Crowley loves his car. What is one of the perks of being a demon in regards to his car?
9. When Anathema first sees Adam, what does Adam remind her of?
10. Why do Wensleydale's parents call him The Youngster?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)