|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the novel, when was the Earth created?
(a) 5508 B.C.
(b) 3760 B.C.
(c) 10 million years ago.
(d) October 21, 4004 B.C.
2. Which of Newt's neighbors holds seances?
(b) Witchfinder Shadwell.
(c) Madame Tracy.
(d) Madame Scarlett.
3. Who is the inventor of the ultimate diet food?
(a) Mr. White.
4. Where are the dark figures found?
(a) They are found only in Eden.
(b) They are found during thunderstorms.
(c) They are found only in stressful situations.
(d) They are found everywhere.
5. What is the subject of Sable's book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the angel who is talking to the serpent?
2. What does the hell hound's master name him?
3. Who tries to help Mr. Young name the baby?
4. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
5. When Crowley and Arizaphale make it inside the manor, Crowley changes their ammunition. What does Crowley change their ammunition into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crowley realize about that fateful day at the hospital eleven years earlier?
2. When the combatants realize they have live ammunition, they keep playing their war game. This does not upset Crowley. Why?
3. What are the instructions given to Crawley?
4. Why does the location of the forbidden tree puzzle Crawley?
5. What is wrong with the Archbishop's theories of when the world was actually created?
6. How do the babies get mixed up based on the Sister's act?
7. Why were Arizaphale and Crowley fired upon when they reached Tadfield Manor?
8. What are two unique things about the Another?
9. What is Newton Pulsifer's job in the Witchfinder Army?
10. Describe how CHOW and MEALS are different?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)