|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of Scarlett's activities in Kumbolaland, how many people die?
2. Why do Arizaphale and Crowley decide to help influence the Antichrist?
(a) Because they always wanted to be parents.
(b) Because whoever wins the child wins the war.
(c) Because they don't like the child's parents.
(d) So Hell will have to start all over again.
3. What is the ultimate diet food?
4. What does Arizaphale collect?
5. At the end of the conversation taking place between the angel and the serpent in the Garden of Eden, what does the angel wonder?
(a) If the storm will ever end.
(b) If the couple will survive the storm.
(c) If the serpent is really good at heart.
(d) If giving the present to the couple was the right thing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Newton Pulsifer?
2. What are Arizaphale and Crowley waiting for at the birthday party?
3. Where does Adam pass on his walk?
4. How do Arizaphale and Crowley think of themselves in relation to the Antichrist?
5. Where do Arizaphale and Crowley hold their clandestine meetings?
Short Essay Questions
1. When people first meet Arizaphale, what are the three things they immediately think about him?
2. What does Crowley realize about that fateful day at the hospital eleven years earlier?
3. Where does the Chattering Order of Saint Beryl get its name?
4. Crowley used to be an angel. What happened?
5. Mary Hodges remembers two things about the Son of Satan when he was born at the hospital. What are those two things?
6. What is unique about Sable's best-selling book?
7. What is wrong with the Archbishop's theories of when the world was actually created?
8. Why is Crawley thinking of changing his name?
9. Why do most witchcraft books say that witches work naked?
10. What is supposed to happen on the Antichrist's eleventh birthday?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)