|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Tracy's reaction when Arizaphale leaves her body?
(a) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be older.
(b) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be heavier.
(c) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be younger.
(d) Madame Tracy thought that Arizaphale would be taller.
2. Who does the International Express deliveryman make a delivery to early in the morning on the last day of the world?
3. How far is the Four Horsemen's meeting place from Tadfield?
(a) A few hundred miles.
(b) Fifty miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) A few hundred feet.
4. What is in the International Express package?
(a) A crown.
(b) A birth record.
(c) A book.
(d) A scale.
5. When Pepper, Wensley, and Brian show up at Adam's house the morning after Armageddon was supposed to occur, where do the three friends invite Adam to go?
(a) To the air base to watch the clean up.
(b) To watch the circus being set up.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the quarry.
6. When Adam walks past Jasmine Cottage the morning after Armageddon was supposed to occur, what does he hear?
7. What does Shadwell learn in Madame Tracy's kitchen?
(a) Shadwell learns that Madame Tracy is channeling the Antichrist.
(b) Shadwell learns the Antichrist is alive and bringing forth Armageddon.
(c) Shadwell learns that the Antichrist will be born that same night.
(d) Shadwell learns that Armageddon will be thwarted by angelic forces.
8. What does Sergeant Deisenburger guard?
(a) The scales of justice.
(b) The air base's communications system.
(c) The main gate at the air base.
(d) The air base's computer system.
9. When Crowley arrives at the air base gate, who does Crowley run into?
(a) Adam and the Them.
(b) Shadwell and Madame Tracy.
(c) The Four Horsemen.
(d) Anathema and Newt.
10. When Adam starts to discuss how the world should end and then start over, what is Adam's plan for his friends?
(a) Each of Adam's friends will run one quarter of the world.
(b) Each of Adam's friends will be spared death, but enslaved forever.
(c) Each of Adam's friends will be killed with everyone else.
(d) Each of Adam's friends will get to design the next world's animals.
11. After the Metatron and Beezlebub leave the air base, who is the first person to break the silence?
(c) Madame Tracy.
12. When Madame Tracy is contacting the Other Side, how long does she let her paying customers sit in silence before she begins speaking?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Sixty seconds.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Five minutes.
13. What is unique about the last day of the world?
(a) The sun never rises.
(b) The wind is hurricane strength.
(c) The sky is redder than blood.
(d) It is a Tuesday.
14. During the clean up on the air base, the sword cannot initially be found. Where is the sword?
(a) The Metatron destroyed the sword.
(b) Beezlebub stole the sword.
(c) Arizaphale is sitting on the sword.
(d) Crowley hid the sword.
15. When Adam and the Them arrive on the air base, what does Wensley do?
(a) Locks up his bike.
(c) Chickens out and goes home.
(d) Storms the computer center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many flavors of ice cream are there in America?
2. How was Agnes Nutter killed?
3. How do the Four Horsemen get past the guards and onto the base?
4. Crowley and Arizaphale leave the air base with the van driver. Where do they drive to?
5. Who do the Four Horsemen ask for directions to the air base?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)