|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Metatron tell Adam after Adam sends the Four Horsemen away?
(a) That Adam is doing a wonderful thing.
(b) That Adam is now doomed.
(c) That Armageddon must happen.
(d) That the world will be a safer place.
2. What do all of the Four Horsemen ride?
3. As Crowley, Arizaphale, and the van driver leave the air base, what music is playing on the cassette player?
(b) Freddy Mercury.
4. When Pepper continues their discussion saying that everyone has to choose sides in something, how does Adam respond?
(a) Adam muses that sometimes you have to run.
(b) Adam muses that sometimes you can play both sides.
(c) Adam muses that sometimes you can refuse to fight.
(d) Adam muses that sometimes you must make your own side.
5. When the Four Horsemen finally meet Adam, which of the four has a somewhat human appearance?
6. How was Sergeant Deisenburger wounded in Vietnam?
(a) The sergeant slipped on a bar of soap in the shower.
(b) The sergeant was shot.
(c) The sergeant lost his leg when a grenade exploded.
(d) The sergeant stepped on a land mine.
7. What is unique about the last day of the world?
(a) The sky is redder than blood.
(b) The wind is hurricane strength.
(c) It is a Tuesday.
(d) The sun never rises.
8. Who do the Four Horsemen ask for directions to the air base?
(a) R.P. Tyler.
(b) J.C. Wolley.
(c) A.K. Kelly.
(d) D.J. Mathison.
9. What does Shadwell learn in Madame Tracy's kitchen?
(a) Shadwell learns that Madame Tracy is channeling the Antichrist.
(b) Shadwell learns the Antichrist is alive and bringing forth Armageddon.
(c) Shadwell learns that Armageddon will be thwarted by angelic forces.
(d) Shadwell learns that the Antichrist will be born that same night.
10. How do the Four Horsemen get past the road block on M6?
(a) The Four Horsemen kill the police officers.
(b) The Four Horsemen fly over the road block.
(c) The Four Horsemen make the road block disappear.
(d) The Four Horsemen knock the road block over.
11. The four friends in the quarry discuss what Tadfield would be like without Greasy Johnson and the Johnsonites in the picture. What does Brian think life would be like?
(a) Brian thinks life without Greasy would be challenging.
(b) Brian thinks life without Greasy would be brilliant.
(c) Brian thinks life without Greasy would be safe.
(d) Brian thinks life without Greasy would be boring.
12. What does Madame Tracy typically do while waiting to make contact with the Other Side?
(a) Takes a short nap.
(b) Compiles her grocery list.
(c) Thinks of new twists for her seances.
(d) Reviews her customer's dead relatives.
13. When Madame Tracy is contacting the Other Side, how long does she let her paying customers sit in silence before she begins speaking?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Sixty seconds.
(d) Two minutes.
14. As he sleeps at Madame Tracy's house, who has a dream about Agnes Nutter's death?
15. As the storm begins in Tadfield, what is Arizaphale dithering about?
(a) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss that he found the Antichrist.
(b) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about the Book.
(c) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about the Armageddon.
(d) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about his friendship with Crowley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Four Horsemen get past the guards and onto the base?
2. What uniform is the van driver wearing?
3. Why is the man giving directions stunned when Crowley shows up?
4. When Adam and the Them arrive on the air base, what does Wensley do?
5. When Anathema tells Newt that Agnes predicted the end of the world, how much time is the world supposed to have left?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)