|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepper, Wensley, and Brian show up at Adam's house the morning after Armageddon was supposed to occur, where do the three friends invite Adam to go?
(a) To watch the circus being set up.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the quarry.
(d) To the air base to watch the clean up.
2. Where do Arizaphale and Crowley go for lunch the day after the Armageddon attempt?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Ocean's Edge.
(d) The Louvre.
3. During his conversation with the Metatron, Adam realizes that he is tired. Why is Adam tired?
(a) Adam is tired, because saving the world exhausts an eleven year-old.
(b) Adam is tired, because he hates fighting.
(c) Adam is tired, because it is past his bedtime.
(d) Adam is tired from the long ride to the air base.
4. As he sleeps at Madame Tracy's house, who has a dream about Agnes Nutter's death?
5. What is written on the back of the Four Horsemen's jackets?
(a) Devil's Demons.
(b) Hell's Angels.
(c) Death on Wheels.
(d) Four Horsemen.
6. While waiting for his companions to join him in the quarry, the Them ask Adam what part of the world Adam will control. What is Adam's answer?
7. Crowley and Arizaphale leave the air base with the van driver. Where do they drive to?
8. During the clean up on the air base, the sword cannot initially be found. Where is the sword?
(a) Arizaphale is sitting on the sword.
(b) Beezlebub stole the sword.
(c) The Metatron destroyed the sword.
(d) Crowley hid the sword.
9. While sitting in her house, what belief does Anathema deny the existence of?
10. How many flavors of ice cream are there in America?
11. When Pepper continues their discussion saying that everyone has to choose sides in something, how does Adam respond?
(a) Adam muses that sometimes you must make your own side.
(b) Adam muses that sometimes you have to run.
(c) Adam muses that sometimes you can refuse to fight.
(d) Adam muses that sometimes you can play both sides.
12. What does Madame Tracy typically do while waiting to make contact with the Other Side?
(a) Reviews her customer's dead relatives.
(b) Compiles her grocery list.
(c) Takes a short nap.
(d) Thinks of new twists for her seances.
13. Who do the Four Horsemen ask for directions to the air base?
(a) R.P. Tyler.
(b) J.C. Wolley.
(c) D.J. Mathison.
(d) A.K. Kelly.
14. What happens to the deliveryman when he returns to his truck after making the delivery on the last day of the world?
(a) He finishes his deliveries.
(b) He gets killed.
(c) He meets his wife.
(d) He loses his keys.
15. As the storm begins in Tadfield, what is Arizaphale dithering about?
(a) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about his friendship with Crowley.
(b) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss that he found the Antichrist.
(c) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about the Book.
(d) Whether Arizaphale should tell his boss about the Armageddon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the last day of the world?
2. How far is the Four Horsemen's meeting place from Tadfield?
3. What uniform is the van driver wearing?
4. When the Four Horsemen finally meet Adam, which of the four has a somewhat human appearance?
5. When the M6 is blocked because a lorry loses its load, what does the driver of the lorry say caused him to lose control of his vehicle?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)