|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Madame Tracy and Shadwell get to the air base?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A bus.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A car.
2. While sitting in her house, what belief does Anathema deny the existence of?
3. What is in the International Express package?
(a) A book.
(b) A scale.
(c) A crown.
(d) A birth record.
4. How does Crowley know to head to Tadfield?
(a) Crowley follows the Four Horsemen.
(b) Crowley calls Arizaphale on the telephone.
(c) Crowley finds Arizaphale's note in the Book.
(d) The Metatron tells Crowley where to go.
5. When Anathema tells Newt that Agnes predicted the end of the world, how much time is the world supposed to have left?
(a) Five days.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Five minutes.
6. Where do Adam and the Them take Newt?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the conference center.
(c) To Jasmine Cottage.
(d) To Tadfield Manor.
7. When Madame Tracy is contacting the Other Side, how long does she let her paying customers sit in silence before she begins speaking?
(a) Sixty seconds.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
8. When Pepper continues their discussion saying that everyone has to choose sides in something, how does Adam respond?
(a) Adam muses that sometimes you can play both sides.
(b) Adam muses that sometimes you can refuse to fight.
(c) Adam muses that sometimes you have to run.
(d) Adam muses that sometimes you must make your own side.
9. What is odd about Madame Tracy's conversation in the kitchen?
(a) Madame Tracy is under hypnosis.
(b) Madame Tracy is seeing a hologram of the person she is talking to.
(c) Madame Tracy is channeling the person she is talking to.
(d) Madame Tracy is staring blankly out the window.
10. What does the Metatron tell Adam after Adam sends the Four Horsemen away?
(a) That Adam is doing a wonderful thing.
(b) That the world will be a safer place.
(c) That Adam is now doomed.
(d) That Armageddon must happen.
11. What is Mr. Baddicombe's occupation?
(a) Mr. Baddicombe is a doctor.
(b) Mr. Baddicombe is a witchfinder.
(c) Mr. Baddicombe is an investigator.
(d) Mr. Baddicombe is a lawyer.
12. What does Pepper think life would be like without Greasy and his gang?
(a) Pepper thinks life without Greasy would be boring.
(b) Pepper thinks life without Greasy would be challenging.
(c) Pepper thinks life without Greasy would be safe.
(d) Pepper thinks life without Greasy would be brilliant.
13. What happens to the deliveryman when he returns to his truck after making the delivery on the last day of the world?
(a) He meets his wife.
(b) He gets killed.
(c) He loses his keys.
(d) He finishes his deliveries.
14. How do the Four Horsemen get past the guards and onto the base?
(a) The Four Horsemen fly their motorcycles over the gate.
(b) The Four Horsemen pretend to be four generals.
(c) The Four Horsemen kill the guards.
(d) The Four Horsemen crash through the main gate.
15. How do the Them first encounter Newt?
(a) The Them pull Newt from his wrecked car.
(b) The Them meet Newt in the grocery store.
(c) Newt shows up at Adam's house.
(d) Newt calls to arrange a meeting with Adam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Baddicombe visit Newt?
2. When Crowley arrives at the air base gate, who does Crowley run into?
3. Just after the Four Horsemen leave the man who gave them directions, who does the man next meet on the road?
4. Where do Arizaphale and Crowley go for lunch the day after the Armageddon attempt?
5. Who are the first people to arrive at the air base?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)