|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Arizaphale and Crowley think of themselves in relation to the Antichrist?
(a) As step-fathers.
(b) As spiritual guides.
(c) As godfathers.
(d) As uncles.
2. in Section 2, who is about to be born?
(a) The Savior.
(b) The Antichrist.
(c) The Demon Twins.
(d) The Archangel.
3. What is the name of the serpent talking to the angel?
4. As a result of Scarlett's activities in Kumbolaland, how many people die?
5. Who does the group get to pretend to be a witch?
(b) Adam's older sister.
(c) Pepper's little sister.
6. Who is Anathema?
(a) The demon's wife.
(b) The child's mother.
(c) The hospital attendant.
(d) The person who gives Arizaphale and Crowley directions.
7. What does Mr. Young insist upon as his wife is about to give birth?
(a) The child will be baptized immediately after being born.
(b) He will not be in the delivery room.
(c) The child will be born at their house.
(d) He will be in the delivery room.
8. What are Arizaphale and Crowley waiting for at the birthday party?
(a) The hand of God to move.
(b) The presents to be opened.
(c) The hell hound to arrive.
(d) The cake to be cut.
9. How does Newt become involved with the Witchfinder's Army?
(a) Newt answers a want ad.
(b) Newt responds to a door-to-door recruiting campaign.
(c) Newt accidentally kills a witch, and the General finds him.
(d) Newt reads an article about their exploits.
10. Who is Matt Hopkins?
(a) Anathema's husband.
(b) The Archdemon.
(c) Adam's uncle.
(d) The Witchfinder General.
11. According to Wensley, why are there no more witches?
(a) All the witches were killed in the Spanish Inquisition.
(b) The demons killed all the witches.
(c) All the witches disbanded after the babies were switched.
(d) The angels wiped the witches out.
12. As the angel and serpent's conversation draws to a close, how has the weather changed?
(a) It is a cold day.
(b) It is a dark and stormy night.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is a nice day.
13. What do Crowley and Arizaphale do to Mary Hodges in order to interrogate her?
(a) Crowley and Arizaphale hypnotize Mary.
(b) Crowley and Arizaphale threaten to kill Mary.
(c) Crowley and Arizaphale tie Mary up.
(d) Crowley and Arizaphale drug Mary.
14. Who is Newton Pulsifer?
(a) The Witchfinder Corporal.
(b) The Witchfinder Private.
(c) The Witchfinder General.
(d) The Witchfinder Sergeant.
15. As the story opens, what are the angel and the serpent discussing?
(a) The creation of man.
(b) The wonder of Eden.
(c) The ability to do right and wrong.
(d) The names of the newly created animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Crowley's Bentley, where are the angel and demon racing to at over 90 kph in London?
2. When Anathema cannot find the Book on the road where she was hit, what is her only hope?
3. What did Crawley do in the Garden of Eden?
4. Crawley accuses the angel of giving something to Adam and Eve. What is it?
5. Who is the inventor of the ultimate diet food?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)