|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Crowley's Bentley, where are the angel and demon racing to at over 90 kph in London?
(a) The school.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The party.
2. What does the gift from the two demons signify?
(a) A promotion.
(b) The coming of Armageddon.
(c) A job well done.
(d) The victory of the angels.
3. Why do Arizaphale and Crowley decide to help influence the Antichrist?
(a) Because they always wanted to be parents.
(b) So Hell will have to start all over again.
(c) Because they don't like the child's parents.
(d) Because whoever wins the child wins the war.
4. How do Arizaphale and Crowley think of themselves in relation to the Antichrist?
(a) As uncles.
(b) As step-fathers.
(c) As godfathers.
(d) As spiritual guides.
5. How many copies of Agnes Nutter's prophecy books sold when the book was published?
(a) One hundred.
6. As the story opens, where are Adam and Eve?
(a) At the tree.
(b) In Eden.
(c) Outside Eden.
(d) In a cave.
7. What does Crowley think will happen if the angels win?
(a) Life will be better.
(b) The angels won't win.
(c) Life will be longer.
(d) Life will be boring.
8. How many prophecies are listed in Agnes Nutter's book?
(a) Over 1,000.
(b) Over 2,500.
(c) Over 4,000.
(d) Over 350.
9. What do the two demons give to Crowley when they meet in the graveyard?
(a) A drum.
(b) A scroll.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A basket.
10. While sitting at the Burger Lord, Sable receives a package. What is in the package?
(a) Profit checks.
(b) Gold medals.
(c) New assignments.
(d) Brass scales.
11. How does Newt become involved with the Witchfinder's Army?
(a) Newt reads an article about their exploits.
(b) Newt responds to a door-to-door recruiting campaign.
(c) Newt answers a want ad.
(d) Newt accidentally kills a witch, and the General finds him.
12. When Adam goes for a walk, he hears someone crying. Who is crying?
13. Before joining the Witchfinder's Army, what is Newt's occupation?
(a) He is a grocery checker.
(b) He is a hospital attendant.
(c) He is an accountant.
(d) He is a wages clerk.
14. Who does Crowley meet within the ruined graveyard?
(a) Arizaphale and Adam.
(b) Hastur and Ligur.
(c) Hastur and Adam.
(d) Ligur and Arizaphale.
15. What does Anathema lose?
(a) The Book.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her bike.
(d) Her sense of direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adam pass on his walk?
2. After receiving the item from the two demons, where is Crowley instructed to go?
3. At the Warlock's eleventh birthday party, why is Arizaphale in attendance?
4. Who is Matt Hopkins?
5. Arizaphale and Crowley are discussing what will happen if the angels win. What does Arizaphale think will happen?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)