|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Crowley and the other two demons meet in the graveyard, where on Earth are the demons?
(a) New York.
2. What do Arizaphale and Crowley realize when it gets late at the Warlock's party?
(a) They love children.
(b) They don't want the party to end.
(c) They have the wrong kid.
(d) They are tired.
3. What was the sole purpose for the existence of the Order of Chattering Nuns eleven years earlier?
(a) To show people the benefits of the dark side.
(b) To switch the babies at the hospital.
(c) To show people the benefits of the light.
(d) To wreak destruction throughout London.
4. Who does Crowley meet within the ruined graveyard?
(a) Ligur and Arizaphale.
(b) Arizaphale and Adam.
(c) Hastur and Adam.
(d) Hastur and Ligur.
5. What happens on the way to Arizaphale and Crowley's destination in section 3?
(a) Arizaphale and Crowley lose their way.
(b) Arizaphale and Crowley are caught by the police.
(c) Arizaphale and Crowley run out of gas.
(d) Arizaphale and Crowley hit a bicyclist.
6. What is Arizaphale's cover job?
(a) Second hand bookseller.
7. As a result of Scarlett's activities in Kumbolaland, how many people die?
8. At the Warlock's eleventh birthday party, why is Arizaphale in attendance?
(a) Arizaphale is the waiter.
(b) Arizaphale is the decorator.
(c) Arizaphale is the magician.
(d) Arizaphale is a guest.
9. Who does the group get to pretend to be a witch?
(c) Pepper's little sister.
(d) Adam's older sister.
10. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
(a) It's very cold.
(b) It's a nice day.
(c) It's very hot.
(d) It's snowing.
11. Before joining the Witchfinder's Army, what is Newt's occupation?
(a) He is a wages clerk.
(b) He is an accountant.
(c) He is a grocery checker.
(d) He is a hospital attendant.
12. What punishment does Adam receive for ruining the "witch's" dress?
(a) Adam has to clean out the garage.
(b) Adam is banned from television.
(c) Adam has to volunteer to help the homeless.
(d) Adam is banned from playing with his friends.
13. As the angel and serpent are having their discussion, what is about to happen on Earth for the first time?
(a) A war.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A birth.
14. What can a demon really get in trouble for?
(a) Not thinking for himself.
(b) Doing the right thing.
(c) Being lazy.
(d) Helping other demons complete their missions.
15. What does the hell hound's master name him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Young finally decide to name the child?
2. What are God's mysterious ways likened to?
3. Arizaphale and Crowley are discussing what will happen if the angels win. What does Arizaphale think will happen?
4. When Adam goes for a walk, he hears someone crying. Who is crying?
5. Who is Matt Hopkins?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)