|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arizaphale owns something no other angel has ever owned before. What does Arizaphale own?
(a) A computer.
(b) A Rolls Royce.
(c) A basketball.
(d) A house.
2. What do the two demons give to Crowley when they meet in the graveyard?
(a) A basket.
(b) A drum.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A scroll.
3. What do Arizaphale and Crowley realize when it gets late at the Warlock's party?
(a) They love children.
(b) They don't want the party to end.
(c) They have the wrong kid.
(d) They are tired.
4. What does Arizaphale collect?
5. Where are the dark figures found?
(a) They are found only in Eden.
(b) They are found everywhere.
(c) They are found only in stressful situations.
(d) They are found during thunderstorms.
6. What is Arizaphale's cover job?
(c) Second hand bookseller.
7. How does Newt become involved with the Witchfinder's Army?
(a) Newt responds to a door-to-door recruiting campaign.
(b) Newt answers a want ad.
(c) Newt accidentally kills a witch, and the General finds him.
(d) Newt reads an article about their exploits.
8. What does Shadwell have that Newt has never had?
(a) A son.
(b) A cause.
(c) A wife.
(d) A dog.
9. How many copies of Agnes Nutter's prophecy books sold when the book was published?
(c) One hundred.
10. What is the ultimate diet food?
11. What can a demon really get in trouble for?
(a) Helping other demons complete their missions.
(b) Doing the right thing.
(c) Not thinking for himself.
(d) Being lazy.
12. Who will be the Chief Inquisitor for their Spanish Inquisition game?
13. While sitting at the Burger Lord, Sable receives a package. What is in the package?
(a) Brass scales.
(b) Profit checks.
(c) Gold medals.
(d) New assignments.
14. When Crowley and Arizaphale arrive at Tadfield Manor, they are shot at. What are their assailants firing?
(d) Paint balls.
15. What does Crowley drive?
(a) A Bentley.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) A Buick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary Hodges like orders?
2. Which of the four friends in the gang seems to have a perpetual layer of grime on him?
3. What does Anathema lose?
4. As the angel and serpent look off into the distance as their conversation in Eden is ending, what do they see?
5. What do the angel and serpent not understand?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)