Short Essay Answer Key
1. What does Crawley think of the impending thunderstorm?
Crawley thinks that the thunderstorm is being created as a punishment for Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden tree. He thinks it's an overreaction to the couple's first offense.
2. Why is Crawley thinking of changing his name?
Crawley feels that his name just isn't "him."
3. What are the instructions given to Crawley?
The instructions given to Crawley are to simply get up there and make trouble.
4. Why does the location of the forbidden tree puzzle Crawley?
Crawley thinks that if Adam and Eve really weren't supposed to eat from the tree, than the tree would have been put on top of a mountain or somewhere else just as inaccessible.
5. Why does Arizaphale think the impending thunderstorm is a suitable punishment?
Arizaphale thinks that if someone does wrong after being told to...
This section contains 2,035 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)