1. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
It's a nice day.
2. What is the name of the angel who is talking to the serpent?
3. What is the name of the serpent talking to the angel?
4. What is the serpent?
5. Where does the first discussion between the angel and the serpent take place in the novel?
6. As the story opens, what are the angel and the serpent discussing?
The ability to do right and wrong.
7. What do the angel and serpent not understand?
What is so wrong about knowing the difference between good and evil.
This section contains 4,899 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)