|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Pages 67-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crowley think will happen if the angels win?
(a) Life will be longer.
(b) Life will be better.
(c) Life will be boring.
(d) The angels won't win.
2. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
(a) It's very hot.
(b) It's very cold.
(c) It's snowing.
(d) It's a nice day.
3. At the end of Section 1, what are the newly named animals doing?
(a) Fighting for dominance.
(b) Cowering from the weather.
(c) Wandering through Eden.
(d) Attacking the couple.
4. What does the gift from the two demons signify?
(a) A job well done.
(b) The victory of the angels.
(c) A promotion.
(d) The coming of Armageddon.
5. Where are the dark figures found?
(a) They are found everywhere.
(b) They are found only in Eden.
(c) They are found during thunderstorms.
(d) They are found only in stressful situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Arizaphale and Crowley waiting for at the birthday party?
2. As the angel and serpent's conversation draws to a close, how has the weather changed?
3. As the story opens, where are Adam and Eve?
4. What do Arizaphale and Crowley realize when it gets late at the Warlock's party?
5. When asked by Crawley about the gift Arizaphale gave to Adam and Eve, how does Arizaphale look?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)