|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Pages 67-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are God's mysterious ways likened to?
(a) A poker game.
(b) A road map.
(c) A roulette wheel spin.
(d) An organized calendar.
2. As the angel and serpent look off into the distance as their conversation in Eden is ending, what do they see?
(a) An animal attacking the couple.
(b) Something bright and fiery flickering in the woods.
(c) Adam and Eve making their way back.
(d) A break in the clouds.
3. What does the gift from the two demons signify?
(a) The victory of the angels.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A job well done.
(d) The coming of Armageddon.
4. What is the serpent?
(a) An angel.
(b) A god.
(c) An animal.
(d) A demon.
5. Arizaphale and Crowley are discussing what will happen if the angels win. What does Arizaphale think will happen?
(a) Life will be better.
(b) The angels won't win.
(c) Life will be boring.
(d) Life will be longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Arizaphale and Crowley realize when it gets late at the Warlock's party?
2. When asked by Crawley about the gift Arizaphale gave to Adam and Eve, how does Arizaphale look?
3. In Crowley's Bentley, where are the angel and demon racing to at over 90 kph in London?
4. What did Crawley do in the Garden of Eden?
5. Where are the dark figures found?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)