|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Pages 67-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in Section 2, who is about to be born?
(a) The Antichrist.
(b) The Demon Twins.
(c) The Savior.
(d) The Archangel.
2. What does Mr. Young insist upon as his wife is about to give birth?
(a) The child will be born at their house.
(b) The child will be baptized immediately after being born.
(c) He will not be in the delivery room.
(d) He will be in the delivery room.
3. As the angel and serpent look off into the distance as their conversation in Eden is ending, what do they see?
(a) Something bright and fiery flickering in the woods.
(b) A break in the clouds.
(c) Adam and Eve making their way back.
(d) An animal attacking the couple.
4. Which of the Four Horsemen is utterly unmemorable?
(d) Mr. White.
5. As the angel and serpent's conversation draws to a close, how has the weather changed?
(a) It is a nice day.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is a dark and stormy night.
(d) It is a cold day.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Section 1, what are the newly named animals doing?
2. What do the demons think of Crowley?
3. What does Crowley drive?
4. Where does the first discussion between the angel and the serpent take place in the novel?
5. When Crowley reaches his destination, who does Crowley meet in the parking lot?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)