|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Pages 67-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crawley accuses the angel of giving something to Adam and Eve. What is it?
(a) A flaming sword.
(b) An apple.
(c) A blanket.
2. What is the serpent?
(a) A demon.
(b) A god.
(c) An angel.
(d) An animal.
3. At the end of the conversation taking place between the angel and the serpent in the Garden of Eden, what does the angel wonder?
(a) If giving the present to the couple was the right thing to do.
(b) If the couple will survive the storm.
(c) If the storm will ever end.
(d) If the serpent is really good at heart.
4. Why do Arizaphale and Crowley decide to help influence the Antichrist?
(a) So Hell will have to start all over again.
(b) Because they always wanted to be parents.
(c) Because they don't like the child's parents.
(d) Because whoever wins the child wins the war.
5. What are Arizaphale and Crowley waiting for at the birthday party?
(a) The hand of God to move.
(b) The hell hound to arrive.
(c) The presents to be opened.
(d) The cake to be cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first discussion between the angel and the serpent take place in the novel?
2. What does the gift from the two demons signify?
3. What is the name of the serpent talking to the angel?
4. What is the Earth described as?
5. As the story opens, where are Adam and Eve?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)