|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Pages 67-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Earth described as?
(a) An Aquarius.
(b) A Libra.
(c) A Gemini.
(d) A Scorpio.
2. What are God's mysterious ways likened to?
(a) A road map.
(b) A roulette wheel spin.
(c) An organized calendar.
(d) A poker game.
3. What does Mr. Young finally decide to name the child?
4. What did Crawley do in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Give the couple an apple.
(b) Bite the woman.
(c) Bite the angel.
(d) Point out the tree to Adam and Eve.
5. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
(a) It's very cold.
(b) It's very hot.
(c) It's a nice day.
(d) It's snowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arizaphale's cover job?
2. What is the hell hound created to do?
3. Why does the angel give something to Adam and Eve?
4. What do the two demons give to Crowley when they meet in the graveyard?
5. Arizaphale and Crowley discuss the loss of the Antichrist. When do they figure the mistake was made?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)