Section 1, Pages 1-8
1. At the beginning of the story, what is the weather like?
(a) It's a nice day.
(b) It's very cold.
(c) It's very hot.
(d) It's snowing.
2. What is the name of the angel who is talking to the serpent?
3. What is the name of the serpent talking to the angel?
4. What is the serpent?
(a) An angel.
(b) An animal.
(c) A god.
(d) A demon.
5. Where does the first discussion between the angel and the serpent take place in the novel?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In Heaven.
(c) In Hell.
(d) In Eden.
6. As the story opens, what are the angel and the serpent discussing?
(a) The wonder of Eden.
(b) The ability to do right and wrong.
(c) The names of the newly created animals.
(d) The creation of man.
7. What do the angel and serpent not understand?
(a) Why animals are created.
(b) How the humans can be cold.
(c) What is so wrong about knowing the difference between good and evil.
(d) Why Adam and Eve need to be punished.
This section contains 4,899 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)