|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the choir sing when Tom begins to play?
2. What does Willie paint on his first day in Mrs. Hartridge's class?
3. How is Geoffrey physically hurt?
4. Why does Willie wish he had never gone to Weirwold?
5. What does Willie learn from talking to Zach's spirit?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the relationship of Willie and Sammie from the time that they meet until the end of the story. How is Sammie therapy for Willie?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the growth of the character of Tom from the beginning of the novel to the end.
Essay Topic 3
Why do the children love Mrs. Hartridge and how does she affect Willie's life?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)