|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Carrie from the other girls at the high shool?
(a) Her accent.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her desire not to have friends.
(d) Her lack of wealth.
2. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) She barely recognizes him.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She cries.
3. What does Willie learn from talking to Zach's spirit?
(a) That Willie is now a whole person.
(b) That he cannot live without Zach.
(c) That God is good.
(d) That Zach is gone forever.
4. What is celebrated on September 7th, 1940?
(a) Tom's birthday.
(b) Willie's birthday.
(d) Zach's birthday.
5. What is in Wilie's arms when they find him under the stair?
(a) His paintings.
(b) The baby.
(c) A picture of Tom.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news is Carrie waiting impatiently at the gate to give Zach after his return from the sea?
2. Why doesn't the choir sing when Tom begins to play?
3. Why can't Robert play the role of Scrooge?
4. What has Tom volunteered to do at the end of "The Show Must Go On"?
5. At the end of Chapter 17, "the Rescue," where do Tom and Willie sleep?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)