|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie paint on his first day in Mrs. Hartridge's class?
(a) Tom's house.
(b) An old man in an alleyway.
(c) Mrs. Hartridge.
(d) The twins.
2. What is Tom's first reaction to the singing of the choir?
(a) He is happy that they sound so good together.
(b) He is gruff because they are too solemn.
(c) He is gruff because they have bad harmony.
(d) He is happy that they are so loud.
3. What does the psychiatrist recommend for Willie?
(a) To go home with Tom.
(b) To go to a children's home.
(c) To go back to his mother.
4. How does Willie feel after spending the early evening with his mother?
(c) Like two people.
5. Where does Willie's mother put him after she beats him?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) Under the stairs in a closet.
(c) Tied to a chair.
(d) Locked in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he comes to her house to visit, what does Mrs. Hartridge do for Willie to help him heal?
2. In March, Tom gets a letter from Willie's mother. What does it say?
3. How is Tom feeling when Willie arrives at carol practice?
4. What name does Zach give the town where he, Tom, and Willie are vacationing?
5. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)