Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 17, "the Rescue," where do Tom and Willie sleep?
(a) At Tom's house.
(b) At Doctor Little's house.
(c) At the blacksmith's house.
(d) In the back of Dobb's carriage.
2. Why does Willie wish he had never gone to Weirwold?
(a) So he would always think his mom was kind and loving.
(b) So he would not be such a sinner.
(c) Because he missed his mother.
(d) Because the people there only pretended to care.
3. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
(a) She barely recognizes him.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She cries.
(d) She yells at him.
4. What has Geoffrey kept of his friend who was killed in the war?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A piece of sculpture.
(d) A drawing.
5. What part does Willie decide to take in the play?
(a) Mr. Smee.
(b) A lost boy.
(c) Peter Pan.
(d) Captain Hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the choir sing when Tom begins to play?
2. What does Willie learn from talking to Zach's spirit?
3. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
4. Why are three children missing from Mrs. Hartridge's class on Monday in Chapter 14, "New Beginnings"?
5. What is Spooky Cott?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)