|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willie able to do in the water almost immediately.
2. What happens to Trudy?
(a) She goes with her mother.
(b) She is never found.
(c) She is hospitalized.
(d) She dies.
3. What separates Carrie from the other girls at the high shool?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her accent.
(c) Her desire not to have friends.
(d) Her lack of wealth.
4. What piece of himself does Tom finally share with Willie?
(a) The loss of his wife and baby.
(b) His need for a son.
(c) His grief in buying the paints for Willie.
(d) His struggle to teach Willie to read.
5. At the end of Chapter 17, "the Rescue," where do Tom and Willie sleep?
(a) At Tom's house.
(b) In the back of Dobb's carriage.
(c) At the blacksmith's house.
(d) At Doctor Little's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tom, Willie, and Zach find a place to stay in Salmouth?
2. What surprise is awaiting Willie when he returns to his house in London?
3. What does Willie paint on his first day in Mrs. Hartridge's class?
4. Where is Tom taken to his first night in London?
5. What does Willie discover about his mother in Chapter 18, "Recovery"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)