|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, "The Sea! The Sea! The Sea!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
(a) He is much older.
(b) He is much tanner.
(c) He is much fatter.
(d) He is much smarter.
2. What is Willie able to do in the water almost immediately.
3. How does Tom defend Willie against the question posed by the Fletcher boy about Willie's shirt?
(a) He says Willie is too thin to take off his shirt.
(b) He says it is no one's business.
(c) He says Willie has bruises he needs to cover.
(d) He says Willie has a fever he needs to sweat out.
4. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
(a) She cries.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) She barely recognizes him.
5. Why has Willie chosen to rise a bit earlier every day at the beginning of the "Birthday" chapter?
(a) To work in the garden.
(b) To practice reading and writing.
(c) To practice running.
(d) To practice drawing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT one of the reasons that Zach is worried about his parents?
2. Where is Tom taken to his first night in London?
3. What name does Zach give the town where he, Tom, and Willie are vacationing?
4. What does the psychiatrist recommend for Willie?
5. Who goes with Tom to London?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)