|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, "The Sea! The Sea! The Sea!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom have a nightmare about after Willie is gone?
(a) Mrs. Beech.
(b) Bombings in London.
(c) Rachel's death.
(d) Being locked in a tiny space with no air.
2. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
(b) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(c) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
(d) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
3. Where is Tom taken to his first night in London?
(a) A shelter.
(b) Mrs. Beech's house.
(c) An alleyway.
4. What does the psychiatrist recommend for Willie?
(a) To go to a children's home.
(c) To go back to his mother.
(d) To go home with Tom.
5. What does Willie decide about the play?
(a) He will quit.
(b) He will play the role of Scrooge.
(c) He will play the role of Bob Crachit.
(d) He will continue doing what he has been doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom need from Roe in Chapter 2?
2. How do Tom, Zach, and Willie travel to the fishing village?
3. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
4. What is in Wilie's arms when they find him under the stair?
5. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)