|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Search".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
(a) He is much tanner.
(b) He is much older.
(c) He is much fatter.
(d) He is much smarter.
2. What is Willie's first thought of Mrs. Hartridge?
(a) She is fat.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is funny.
(d) She is mean looking.
3. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
(a) Willie is afraid to go.
(b) Willie does not want to go.
(c) Willie can't keep up.
(d) Willie has no boots, so he can't go.
4. What present does Emilia Thorne give Willie that he has never had known before?
(b) A book.
(c) A balaclava.
5. After finishing the scenery for the Christmas show, what job does Willie next take on?
(a) Assistant director.
(b) Script blocker.
(c) Line prompter.
(d) Costume designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mother's concern for her child's placement in Chapter 1?
2. What does Tom think of Zach?
3. What does the Prime Minister inform the country over the wireless?
4. What does Dobbs do to Willie when he tries to pat her after George does?
5. On their walk in Chapter 2, what does Willie do for Tom?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)