|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Search".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He has so many bruises.
(b) He is very small for his age.
(c) His socks have fallen down.
(d) He has lice.
2. Why is Zach so excited to get Willie home from the church?
(a) He wants Willie to show everyone the drawing.
(b) His mother sent a gift.
(c) There is a surprise party for him.
(d) Lucy baked cookies for him.
3. Why is the librarian astonished that Tom wants a card for Willie?
(a) There is a rule against cards for placed children.
(b) She knows Willie can't read.
(c) She sees Tom as being uninvolved.
(d) Tom hates the library.
4. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Just So Stories.
(d) White Fang.
5. As March comes, what do the children get together to plan?
(a) A baby shower for Mrs. Hartridge.
(b) A breakfast for Tom.
(c) A visit to Spooky Cott.
(d) Another play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie believe happens at the end of church service?
2. Why does Willie wish he had never gone to Weirwold?
3. Why has Willie chosen to rise a bit earlier every day at the beginning of the "Birthday" chapter?
4. What favor does Tom ask of the librarian?
5. Who does WIllie meet while he is in the yard in Chapter 1?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)