|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Search".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does WIllie meet while he is in the yard in Chapter 1?
(a) A dog.
(b) A young boy.
(c) The school teacher.
(d) The old lady neighbor.
2. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
(a) Picnic and berry pick.
(b) Dig another trench.
(c) Play with his sons.
3. How old is Tom?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his sixties.
(d) In his fifties.
4. As March comes, what do the children get together to plan?
(a) A visit to Spooky Cott.
(b) A baby shower for Mrs. Hartridge.
(c) Another play.
(d) A breakfast for Tom.
5. How is Tom described in Chapter 1?
(a) Small and thin.
(b) Average and thin.
(c) Tall and thick.
(d) Average height and stocky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the librarian astonished that Tom wants a card for Willie?
2. What does Emilia Thorne often come to the house to do while Tom is at fire duty?
3. Where does Willie's mother put him after she beats him?
4. What question does Carrie ask Mrs. Hartridge privately?
5. What is the first of Willie's drawings that everyone sees on his birthday?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)