|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Search".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tom feeling when Willie arrives at carol practice?
(a) Sad because Rachel is not there.
(c) Angry because Willie is late.
2. What is Willie's first thought of Mrs. Hartridge?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is funny.
(c) She is fat.
(d) She is mean looking.
3. Where is Tom taken to his first night in London?
(b) A shelter.
(c) An alleyway.
(d) Mrs. Beech's house.
4. What does Tom tell Mrs. Fletcher he has seen Willie do for the first time?
(b) Not wet his bed.
5. What does the chapter title "The Case" refer to?
(a) A box Zach's parents send.
(b) A suitcase for Matthew Parfitt.
(c) A case of supplies sent to the school.
(d) A court case concerning the evacuees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
2. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
3. Why doesn't the choir sing when Tom begins to play?
4. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
5. What do all of the children come to tell Willie after the first day of school?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)