|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Search".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom want Mrs. Fletcher to do for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Knit Tom a jersey.
(b) Knit a jersey for Willie.
(c) Buy boots for Willie.
(d) Take Willie from Tom.
2. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Just looking for spies.
(b) See ya later, alligator.
(c) In a while, crocodile.
(d) Roger, wilco, and out.
3. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
(a) He admits that the choir is bad.
(b) He sings a song that Rachel loved.
(c) He admits that he was nervous to play for the choir.
(d) He plays a song that Rachel loved.
4. How old is Willie?
5. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
(a) A pick ax.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie go to the church to draw?
2. How is Tom described in Chapter 1?
3. Where is Tom taken to his first night in London?
4. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
5. What is ironic about Miss Thorne's thoughts concerning Willie's stay with Tom?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)