|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Case".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) They slide down a ravine.
(c) A bomb explodes nearby.
(d) It rains heavily on them.
2. What do all of the children come to tell Willie after the first day of school?
(a) That they cannot be friends with Willie any longer.
(b) That the teachers were mean to put him in Mrs. Black's class.
(c) That reading and writing are fun.
(d) That they are upset that Willie is not in their class.
3. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) He ate potatoes.
(b) The dog licked his face.
(c) Tom let him cook.
(d) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
4. What big gift does Tom give to Willie for his birthday?
(a) A visit from his mother.
(b) A pony.
(c) A new bed.
(d) Sketch pads and pencils.
5. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
(a) A pick ax.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie cook with Tom at the end of his picnic day?
2. What does Willie believe happens at the end of church service?
3. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
4. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
5. What kind of a character is Mrs. Fletcher?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)