|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Case".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are many of the evacuees sent back home in the beginning of "The Case" chapter?
(a) The war is over.
(b) They misbehaved.
(c) They are too homesick.
(d) Their parents could not give the government money.
2. Why doesn't Willie talk to the girls as they pick blackberries?
(a) He knows they don't want him to talk.
(b) He doesn't like them.
(c) He is afraid of them.
(d) His mother said people would like him if he were invisible.
3. Why is Willie afraid to invite his friends to his room?
(a) He still wets the bed.
(b) The room is not fun.
(c) He thinks it will anger Tom.
(d) The room is very small.
4. Why do Mr. Fletcher and his sons come to Tom's house?
(a) To teach Willie about God.
(b) To dig a trench.
(c) To build a room for Willie.
(d) To eat supper.
5. Why does Tom frown at Mrs. Fletcher in church?
(a) She attempts to sit next to him.
(b) She taliks to Willie during the service.
(c) She almost ruins Willie's birthday surprise.
(d) She sings too loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
2. What is different about Zach that Tom and George both note?
3. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
4. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
5. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)