|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He has so many bruises.
(b) He is very small for his age.
(c) He has lice.
(d) His socks have fallen down.
2. Whose shadow does Willie see at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) The vicar's.
(b) A dog's.
(c) The boy from the post office.
(d) His mother's.
3. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
4. What does Dobbs do to Willie when he tries to pat her after George does?
(a) Dobbs neighs.
(b) Dobbs sends Willie stumbling backwards.
(c) Dobbs nips at Willie's hand.
(d) Dobbs licks Willie's hand.
5. How old is Tom?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his sixties.
(d) In his fifties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the vicar ask Willie to do at church?
2. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
3. What is the mother's concern for her child's placement in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 8, what is different about school this term ?
5. What is Tom carrying that surprises the librarian?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)