|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
(a) Willie has no boots, so he can't go.
(b) Willie is afraid to go.
(c) Willie does not want to go.
(d) Willie can't keep up.
2. How does Nancy Little's entrance into church surprise Willie?
(a) She enters without her husband.
(b) She is wearing red.
(c) She is wearing pants.
(d) She is with the boy from the post office.
3. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) In a while, crocodile.
(b) Just looking for spies.
(c) See ya later, alligator.
(d) Roger, wilco, and out.
4. What does Dobbs do to Willie when he tries to pat her after George does?
(a) Dobbs nips at Willie's hand.
(b) Dobbs licks Willie's hand.
(c) Dobbs sends Willie stumbling backwards.
(d) Dobbs neighs.
5. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
(b) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(c) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
(d) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the vicar ask Willie to do at church?
2. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
3. What does Tom need from Roe in Chapter 2?
4. What happens to Willie's desserts at the picnic?
5. On their walk to the field in the beginning of Chapter 7, what does Tom have Willie do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)