|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
(a) Picnic and berry pick.
(c) Dig another trench.
(d) Play with his sons.
2. What is different about Zach that Tom and George both note?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His lack of intelligence.
(c) His laugh.
(d) His vocabulary.
3. What does Tom cook for WiIlie on that first day?
4. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
(b) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(c) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
(d) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
5. What does Willie tell the children at the picnic that he likes to do?
(d) Pick berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
2. How old is Willie?
3. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
4. At the meeting, what does Tom volunteer to do?
5. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)