|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their walk in Chapter 2, what does Willie do for Tom?
(a) He carries his bag.
(b) He whistles to him.
(c) He walks the dog.
(d) He picks berries.
2. What happens to Willie while he sleeps in the opening of Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
(a) He has a wonderful dream.
(b) He sleeps soundly for the first time in his life.
(c) He wets the bed.
(d) He cries.
3. Why is Willie afraid of the bath?
(a) He does not know how to swim.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is too hot.
(d) His mother says bathing is sinful.
4. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He has lice.
(b) He has so many bruises.
(c) He is very small for his age.
(d) His socks have fallen down.
5. What Bible story does Tom tell Willie?
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Sodom and Gomarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
2. What surprise has Tom gotten for Willie while they are in town?
3. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
4. What does Tom say about the comic book he wants Willie to choose?
5. How old is Tom?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)