|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom want Mrs. Fletcher to do for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Knit a jersey for Willie.
(b) Knit Tom a jersey.
(c) Take Willie from Tom.
(d) Buy boots for Willie.
2. What favor does Tom ask of the librarian?
(a) To help Willie find picture books.
(b) To watch Willie while Tom shops.
(c) To choose a book that she thinks appropriate for Willie.
(d) To let Willie have more than three books.
3. What does Tom have ready in the morning after Willie sleeps in the bed?
(a) Breakfast in bed.
(b) A new mattress.
(c) A tub of hot water.
(d) A new comic book.
4. For what does Tom go to the draper?
(a) Clothes for Willie.
(b) Clothes for himself.
(d) Black material for the windows at night.
5. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
(a) Willie is a talker.
(b) WIllie is a loner.
(c) Willie is afraid.
(d) Willie is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
2. What does Tom think of Zach?
3. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
4. What does Tom cook for WiIlie on that first day?
5. What is Willie's first thought of Mrs. Hartridge?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)