|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Willie pick the color red for his suspenders?
(a) His mother told him red was sinful.
(b) Willie doesn't like red.
(c) Tom says he doesn't like red.
(d) He isn't given the choice of red.
2. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He has so many bruises.
(b) He has lice.
(c) His socks have fallen down.
(d) He is very small for his age.
3. What is the mother's concern for her child's placement in Chapter 1?
(a) That he be placed near a church.
(b) That he be placed with other children.
(c) That he be placed with an elderly man.
(d) That he be placed near a school.
4. What favor does Tom ask of the librarian?
(a) To help Willie find picture books.
(b) To choose a book that she thinks appropriate for Willie.
(c) To watch Willie while Tom shops.
(d) To let Willie have more than three books.
5. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
(a) Lock the gates.
(b) Milk a cow.
(c) Ride the horse.
(d) Knock at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
2. What is Willie afraid Tom will write on the postcard to his mother?
3. What is the Little's building?
4. Who greets Willie outside of church after the service ends?
5. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)