|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy doing at the postmasters when Willie first meets him in Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
(a) He is conversing with the postmaster.
(b) He is sitting in a chair.
(c) He was reading a newspaper.
(d) He is writing to his mother.
2. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Roger, wilco, and out.
(b) Just looking for spies.
(c) In a while, crocodile.
(d) See ya later, alligator.
3. How old is Willie?
4. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
(a) A belt.
(b) A dirty toothbrush.
(c) Night clothes.
(d) A Bible.
5. What is Willie's first thought of Mrs. Hartridge?
(a) She is fat.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is mean looking.
(d) She is funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
2. What is the Little's building?
3. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
4. How is Tom described in Chapter 1?
5. What is ironic about Miss Thorne's thoughts concerning Willie's stay with Tom?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)