|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think of Zach?
(a) That he needs a haircut.
(b) That he is too thin.
(c) That he is intelligent.
(d) That he is rude.
2. How old is Tom?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his sixties.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) In his forties.
3. What does Willie believe happens at the end of church service?
(a) A good whipping is given.
(b) Wailing of sins by everyone.
(c) Kneeling in prayer for a long time.
(d) A big meal is served.
4. In Chapter 1, what is on the sleeve of the woman's coat?
(a) A patch.
(b) The letter S.
(d) An armband.
5. What is Willie afraid Tom will write on the postcard to his mother?
(a) That she should come get him at once.
(b) That she should come for his birthday.
(c) That he can't read and write.
(d) That he has been a bad boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
2. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
3. What is hanging around Willie's neck?
4. Who does WIllie meet while he is in the yard in Chapter 1?
5. What does the vicar ask Willie to do at church?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)