|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) In a while, crocodile.
(b) Roger, wilco, and out.
(c) Just looking for spies.
(d) See ya later, alligator.
2. Who greets Willie outside of church after the service ends?
(a) Lucy, the daughter of Roe, the milk lady.
(b) The boy from the post office.
(c) Mrs. Hartridge, the teacher.
(d) The twins.
3. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
(a) He does not want Tom to buy him one.
(b) Willie is afraid he will break one.
(c) Willie can't buy one.
(d) He does not want to be alone.
4. What is Sammy doing to Willie when Willie wakes up?
(a) Barking at him.
(b) Sleeping next to him.
(c) Sniffing his feet.
(d) Nipping at his clothes.
5. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
(a) A belt.
(b) A Bible.
(c) Night clothes.
(d) A dirty toothbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
2. Why do the country folk cover their windows at night?
3. What does Tom think of Zach?
4. Why does Tom frown at Mrs. Fletcher in church?
5. Why is Willie panicked in the newspaper shop?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)