|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Just looking for spies.
(b) See ya later, alligator.
(c) In a while, crocodile.
(d) Roger, wilco, and out.
2. What does the word mackintosh refer to in chapter 1?
(a) A computer.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A brown bag.
(d) An apple.
3. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
4. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
(a) He has not deserved them.
(b) He doesn't care if people see them.
(c) He is unfazed by them.
(d) They are the marks of his sins.
5. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
(a) He is too poor.
(b) The other kids won't let him.
(c) Because he can't read and write.
(d) His mother won't let him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting, what does Tom volunteer to do?
2. How is Tom described in Chapter 1?
3. What does Tom cook for WiIlie on that first day?
4. How old is Tom?
5. Why do the country folk cover their windows at night?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)