|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
(a) Because he can't read and write.
(b) He is too poor.
(c) The other kids won't let him.
(d) His mother won't let him.
2. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
3. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
(a) He does not want Tom to buy him one.
(b) Willie is afraid he will break one.
(c) He does not want to be alone.
(d) Willie can't buy one.
4. What does Tom think of Zach?
(a) That he is intelligent.
(b) That he is rude.
(c) That he is too thin.
(d) That he needs a haircut.
5. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He is very small for his age.
(b) He has lice.
(c) He has so many bruises.
(d) His socks have fallen down.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting, what does Tom volunteer to do?
2. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
3. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
4. How is Tom described in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 1, what is on the sleeve of the woman's coat?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)