|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy doing at the postmasters when Willie first meets him in Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
(a) He is sitting in a chair.
(b) He was reading a newspaper.
(c) He is conversing with the postmaster.
(d) He is writing to his mother.
2. What is Willie's first thought of Mrs. Hartridge?
(a) She is funny.
(b) She is mean looking.
(c) She is fat.
(d) She is beautiful.
3. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) Tom let him cook.
(b) He ate potatoes.
(c) The dog licked his face.
(d) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
4. In Chapter 1, what is on the sleeve of the woman's coat?
(a) A patch.
(b) The letter S.
(c) An armband.
5. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
(a) To house more children.
(b) To dig an air-raid shelter.
(c) To cover his windows at night.
(d) To wear a gas mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
2. What does the Prime Minister inform the country over the wireless?
3. Who greets Willie outside of church after the service ends?
4. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
5. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)