|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Willie while he sleeps in the opening of Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
(a) He wets the bed.
(b) He has a wonderful dream.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sleeps soundly for the first time in his life.
2. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
(b) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
(c) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(d) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
3. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
(a) Willie can't buy one.
(b) Willie is afraid he will break one.
(c) He does not want to be alone.
(d) He does not want Tom to buy him one.
4. What does Willie ask Tom to help him with while he is in the library?
(a) Learning his alphabet.
(b) Getting a book off of the shelf.
(c) Finding a book.
5. In Chapter 1, what is on the sleeve of the woman's coat?
(a) An armband.
(b) The letter S.
(d) A patch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a character is Mrs. Fletcher?
2. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
3. How old is Tom?
4. Whose shadow does Willie see at the end of Chapter 5?
5. Why is Willie panicked in the newspaper shop?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)