|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Equipped".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sammy doing to Willie when Willie wakes up?
(a) Sniffing his feet.
(b) Nipping at his clothes.
(c) Sleeping next to him.
(d) Barking at him.
2. Why doesn't Tom want to go into the paint store?
(a) He hasn't been in there since Rachel died.
(b) He has no time.
(c) He doesn't need paint.
(d) Willie is afraid to go in.
3. Why is Willie panicked in the newspaper shop?
(a) He never had to choose a candy before.
(b) He has never seen candy before.
(c) He does not understand what Tom wants him to do.
(d) He does not know what the shopkeeper is asking.
4. What does Tom want Mrs. Fletcher to do for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Buy boots for Willie.
(b) Knit a jersey for Willie.
(c) Knit Tom a jersey.
(d) Take Willie from Tom.
5. What does Tom need from Roe in Chapter 2?
(a) Extra eggs.
(c) Extra milk.
(d) Bones for Sammy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie afraid Tom will write on the postcard to his mother?
2. What surprise has Tom gotten for Willie while they are in town?
3. On their walk in Chapter 2, what does Willie do for Tom?
4. What does WIllie discover is missing from Tom's house?
5. How old is Willie?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)