|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Equipped".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) The dog licked his face.
(b) He ate potatoes.
(c) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
(d) Tom let him cook.
2. What is the Little's building?
(a) A bird house.
(b) A trench for feeding the horses.
(c) An air-raid shelter.
(d) A school for the children.
3. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
(a) To cover his windows at night.
(b) To dig an air-raid shelter.
(c) To house more children.
(d) To wear a gas mask.
4. What is the mother's concern for her child's placement in Chapter 1?
(a) That he be placed near a school.
(b) That he be placed with other children.
(c) That he be placed near a church.
(d) That he be placed with an elderly man.
5. What does Tom's front door look out onto?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A pond.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
2. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
3. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
4. How old is Willie?
5. What is Tom carrying that surprises the librarian?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)