|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Equipped".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
(a) He is unfazed by them.
(b) He has not deserved them.
(c) He doesn't care if people see them.
(d) They are the marks of his sins.
2. What does the word mackintosh refer to in chapter 1?
(a) A jacket.
(b) An apple.
(c) A brown bag.
(d) A computer.
3. What Bible story does Tom tell Willie?
(b) Sodom and Gomarah.
(d) Noah's Ark.
4. What is Willie afraid Tom will write on the postcard to his mother?
(a) That he can't read and write.
(b) That she should come get him at once.
(c) That he has been a bad boy.
(d) That she should come for his birthday.
5. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(b) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
(c) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
(d) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
2. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
3. What is hanging around Willie's neck?
4. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
5. What is Tom carrying that surprises the librarian?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)