|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Search".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie believe happens at the end of church service?
(a) Wailing of sins by everyone.
(b) A good whipping is given.
(c) A big meal is served.
(d) Kneeling in prayer for a long time.
2. What does Tom have a nightmare about after Willie is gone?
(a) Mrs. Beech.
(b) Being locked in a tiny space with no air.
(c) Rachel's death.
(d) Bombings in London.
3. What Bible story does Tom tell Willie?
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Sodom and Gomarah.
4. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
(a) He is unfazed by them.
(b) They are the marks of his sins.
(c) He doesn't care if people see them.
(d) He has not deserved them.
5. After finishing the scenery for the Christmas show, what job does Willie next take on?
(a) Costume designer.
(b) Script blocker.
(c) Assistant director.
(d) Line prompter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
2. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
3. What do the Warden and Glad tell Tom about Mrs. Beech?
4. Why are George's girls sulking on the way to berry picking?
5. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)