|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Zach".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
(a) He is unfazed by them.
(b) He has not deserved them.
(c) He doesn't care if people see them.
(d) They are the marks of his sins.
2. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
(a) A pick ax.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A shovel.
3. Who does WIllie meet while he is in the yard in Chapter 1?
(a) A dog.
(b) The school teacher.
(c) A young boy.
(d) The old lady neighbor.
4. What is Sammy doing to Willie when Willie wakes up?
(a) Nipping at his clothes.
(b) Barking at him.
(c) Sleeping next to him.
(d) Sniffing his feet.
5. What is Willie's first thought of Mrs. Hartridge?
(a) She is funny.
(b) She is mean looking.
(c) She is fat.
(d) She is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Tom go to the draper?
2. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
3. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
4. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
5. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)