|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
(b) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
(c) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(d) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
2. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
(a) Milk a cow.
(b) Knock at the door.
(c) Lock the gates.
(d) Ride the horse.
3. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
(a) He is unfazed by them.
(b) He has not deserved them.
(c) He doesn't care if people see them.
(d) They are the marks of his sins.
4. On their walk in Chapter 2, what does Willie do for Tom?
(a) He whistles to him.
(b) He carries his bag.
(c) He walks the dog.
(d) He picks berries.
5. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Just looking for spies.
(b) Roger, wilco, and out.
(c) See ya later, alligator.
(d) In a while, crocodile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
2. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
3. Why is Willie afraid of the bath?
4. When he comes to her house to visit, what does Mrs. Hartridge do for Willie to help him heal?
5. What surprise is awaiting Willie when he returns to his house in London?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)