|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Willie chosen to rise a bit earlier every day at the beginning of the "Birthday" chapter?
(a) To practice drawing.
(b) To practice running.
(c) To practice reading and writing.
(d) To work in the garden.
2. What does Tom add to the shelter?
(a) Bunk beds only.
(b) Canned food.
(c) Bunk beds, candles, and plants.
(d) A wireless.
3. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
(a) She barely recognizes him.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She cries.
(d) She hugs him.
4. What happens when Willie reads the part in Robert's absence?
(a) He is very silly in his acting.
(b) He mesmerizes everyone with his ability.
(c) He stumbles over the words.
(d) He sounds monotonous.
5. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) Tom let him cook.
(b) The dog licked his face.
(c) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
(d) He ate potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big gift does Tom give to Willie for his birthday?
2. How does Tom make everyone laugh over Mr. Ruddles's entrance?
3. On their walk to the field in the beginning of Chapter 7, what does Tom have Willie do?
4. How is Tom feeling when Willie arrives at carol practice?
5. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)