|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willie feel after spending the early evening with his mother?
(b) Like two people.
2. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A pick ax.
3. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
(a) A Bible.
(b) Night clothes.
(c) A belt.
(d) A dirty toothbrush.
4. What has become of Mrs. Beech?
(a) She has been sent to a hosptial.
(b) She has committed suicide.
(c) She has been sent to jail.
(d) She has been sent to an insane asylum.
5. Why does Willie go to the church to draw?
(a) So God will guide him in his drawings.
(b) The church is special to him.
(c) The church is empty.
(d) It is raining outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all of the children come to tell Willie after the first day of school?
2. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
3. Why doesn't the choir sing when Tom begins to play?
4. What does Tom take Willie into the fields to see in Chapter 7?
5. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)