|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople do when Tom joins them at the meeting?
(a) They snicker.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They jump up to greet him.
(d) They nudge one another to take notice of Tom.
2. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
(b) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(c) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
(d) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
3. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
(a) Joseph and his coat.
(b) Abraham and the commandments.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) The creation.
4. What happens to Trudy?
(a) She is never found.
(b) She is hospitalized.
(c) She dies.
(d) She goes with her mother.
5. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
(a) Willie is a talker.
(b) Willie is kind.
(c) Willie is afraid.
(d) WIllie is a loner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie doing when George comes to fetch him to bring him to the first carol practice?
2. What does Tom take Willie into the fields to see in Chapter 7?
3. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
4. After Willie's first day of school, what does Tom say they will begin that evening?
5. What surprise is awaiting Willie when he returns to his house in London?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)