|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say about the comic book he wants Willie to choose?
(a) Willie can learn to read using it.
(b) Tom rushes Willie into his choice of one.
(c) Tom will read it to him.
(d) Willie can look at the pictures.
2. Where is Tom taken to his first night in London?
(a) A shelter.
(b) Mrs. Beech's house.
(d) An alleyway.
3. What do the townspeople do when Tom joins them at the meeting?
(a) They snicker.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They jump up to greet him.
(d) They nudge one another to take notice of Tom.
4. Why is Zach so excited to get Willie home from the church?
(a) There is a surprise party for him.
(b) Lucy baked cookies for him.
(c) He wants Willie to show everyone the drawing.
(d) His mother sent a gift.
5. In Chapter 8, what is different about school this term ?
(a) The evacuees have their own room.
(b) There are no Catholics.
(c) A new teacher has been hired to teach the evacuees.
(d) It is much more crowded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
2. How has Willie's room changed?
3. What does Tom want Mrs. Fletcher to do for him in Chapter 2?
4. What does Geoffrey decide to do for work?
5. What is the Little's building?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)