|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
(a) Willie is afraid.
(b) WIllie is a loner.
(c) Willie is a talker.
(d) Willie is kind.
2. After finishing the scenery for the Christmas show, what job does Willie next take on?
(a) Costume designer.
(b) Line prompter.
(c) Script blocker.
(d) Assistant director.
3. What is Sammy doing to Willie when Willie wakes up?
(a) Sleeping next to him.
(b) Nipping at his clothes.
(c) Sniffing his feet.
(d) Barking at him.
4. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
(a) He does not want to be alone.
(b) Willie can't buy one.
(c) Willie is afraid he will break one.
(d) He does not want Tom to buy him one.
5. Where does Willie's mother put him after she beats him?
(a) Under the stairs in a closet.
(b) Locked in the kitchen.
(c) Tied to a chair.
(d) In his bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
2. Why does Tom go to see Mrs. Fletcher after his fire-watch duty?
3. What change comes for Willie at the end of the "Friday" chapter when his friends come to visit?
4. Why does Willie want to cry when he reaches the gate to the field?
5. Who goes with Tom to London?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)