|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zach feel about Spooky Cott?
(a) He is sad to see it occupied.
(b) He is mesmerized by the music coming from it.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is excited to see it.
2. What is the Little's building?
(a) A school for the children.
(b) A bird house.
(c) A trench for feeding the horses.
(d) An air-raid shelter.
3. What does the psychiatrist recommend for Willie?
(a) To go home with Tom.
(b) To go to a children's home.
(c) To go back to his mother.
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
(b) The dog licked his face.
(c) He ate potatoes.
(d) Tom let him cook.
5. How does Willie feel about his first day of school?
(a) It is a bad day.
(b) He is ready to learn.
(c) He is excited to be in Mrs. Black's class.
(d) He is angry at Mrs. Hartridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
2. What surprise has Tom gotten for Willie while they are in town?
3. What do all of the children come to tell Willie after the first day of school?
4. What do the authorities decide to do with Willie when they leave Tom's house?
5. What big gift does Tom give to Willie for his birthday?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)