|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
(b) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(c) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
(d) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
2. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
(a) They work for the government.
(b) They are teachers.
(c) They are serving in the war.
(d) They work in the theater.
3. How does Willie feel after spending the early evening with his mother?
(a) Like two people.
4. What do the Warden and Glad tell Tom about Mrs. Beech?
(a) She is a hard worker.
(b) She thinks she is above everyone else.
(c) She is a good person.
(d) She beats her child.
5. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has become of Mrs. Beech?
2. What is the boy doing at the postmasters when Willie first meets him in Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
3. What does Tom take Willie into the fields to see in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 8, what is different about school this term ?
5. What new name does Zach give to Willie?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)