|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zach so excited to get Willie home from the church?
(a) He wants Willie to show everyone the drawing.
(b) Lucy baked cookies for him.
(c) There is a surprise party for him.
(d) His mother sent a gift.
2. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
3. How does Tom make everyone laugh over Mr. Ruddles's entrance?
(a) Tom makes a joke about the light.
(b) Tom is frustrated over so many people coming in to his home at once.
(c) Tom asks Ruddles if he had his nose under the door snooping.
(d) Sammie tries to lick Mr. Ruddles face, and Tom thinks its funny.
4. How does Tom get into Mrs. Beech's house?
(a) A group breaks the door down.
(b) Willie lets him in.
(c) She lets him in.
(d) He breaks in.
5. Why does Alec Barnes look embarrassed at carol practice?
(a) He does terribly in the rehearsal for the Christmas show.
(b) Everyone wants to know if his father has been using the King kids as slave labor.
(c) He can't sing.
(d) Everyone wants to know if his father has been hitting the King kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Willie panicked in the newspaper shop?
2. What does Tom take Willie into the fields to see in Chapter 7?
3. At the end of Chapter 17, "the Rescue," where do Tom and Willie sleep?
4. What does the psychiatrist recommend for Willie?
5. Why can't Robert play the role of Scrooge?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)