|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tom, Willie, and Sammie on the way home from their walk in Chapter 2?
(a) They slide down a ravine.
(b) Nothing in particular.
(c) It rains heavily on them.
(d) A bomb explodes nearby.
2. Why can't Robert play the role of Scrooge?
(a) He is sent back to London.
(b) His mother does not want him to.
(c) He can't memorize the lines.
(d) He has become ill.
3. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
(a) The Bible.
(b) White Fang.
(c) King Arthur.
(d) Just So Stories.
4. On one visit to Willie, Zach brings up one subject a few times that disturbs Willie. What is it?
(c) Willie's mother.
5. Why is Willie panicked in the newspaper shop?
(a) He does not know what the shopkeeper is asking.
(b) He has never seen candy before.
(c) He does not understand what Tom wants him to do.
(d) He never had to choose a candy before.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Willie's first day of school, what does Tom say they will begin that evening?
2. What surprise is awaiting Willie when he returns to his house in London?
3. What does Zach want to do that surprises Willie after they first meet?
4. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
5. What does Tom say about the comic book he wants Willie to choose?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)