|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Tom go to the draper?
(a) Black material for the windows at night.
(b) Clothes for himself.
(d) Clothes for Willie.
2. What has become of Mrs. Beech?
(a) She has been sent to jail.
(b) She has been sent to an insane asylum.
(c) She has been sent to a hosptial.
(d) She has committed suicide.
3. Why doesn't Tom want to go into the paint store?
(a) Willie is afraid to go in.
(b) He hasn't been in there since Rachel died.
(c) He doesn't need paint.
(d) He has no time.
4. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
(a) Picnic and berry pick.
(b) Play with his sons.
(c) Dig another trench.
5. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
(a) She barely recognizes him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) She hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Warden and Glad tell Tom about Mrs. Beech?
2. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
3. What piece of himself does Tom finally share with Willie?
4. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
5. What has Tom volunteered to do at the end of "The Show Must Go On"?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)