|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are George's girls sulking on the way to berry picking?
(a) They don't want to pick berries.
(b) They want bigger baskets for their berries.
(c) They don't want Lucy to join them.
(d) They did not want the evacuues to come.
2. What does Willie cook with Tom at the end of his picnic day?
(a) apple and black currant pie
(b) Blackberry jam.
3. What do the authorities decide to do with Willie when they leave Tom's house?
(a) Leave Willie permanently with Tom.
(b) Take Willie with them back to his mother.
(c) Take Willie with them back to a home in London.
(d) Leave Willie temporarily with Tom.
4. How does Tom get Willie out of the hospital?
(a) He kidnaps him.
(b) In an ambulance.
(c) The psychiatrist allows Tom to take him.
(d) The warden helps Tom get him out.
5. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
(a) Because he can't read and write.
(b) The other kids won't let him.
(c) His mother won't let him.
(d) He is too poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first of Willie's drawings that everyone sees on his birthday?
2. How does Mrs. Beech first react when she sees Willie at the train station?
3. Why doesn't Tom want to go into the paint store?
4. What does Tom take Willie into the fields to see in Chapter 7?
5. What does Tom have a nightmare about after Willie is gone?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)