|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think of Zach?
(a) That he is rude.
(b) That he is too thin.
(c) That he needs a haircut.
(d) That he is intelligent.
2. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
(a) To dig an air-raid shelter.
(b) To wear a gas mask.
(c) To cover his windows at night.
(d) To house more children.
3. What favor does Tom ask of the librarian?
(a) To help Willie find picture books.
(b) To watch Willie while Tom shops.
(c) To let Willie have more than three books.
(d) To choose a book that she thinks appropriate for Willie.
4. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
(b) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(c) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
(d) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
5. What does Willie tell the children at the picnic that he likes to do?
(c) Pick berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Little's building?
2. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
3. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
4. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
5. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)