|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
(b) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
(c) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(d) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
2. What does George invite Willie to do the day after they build the shelter?
(b) Dig another trench.
(c) Play with his sons.
(d) Picnic and berry pick.
3. What do the townspeople do when Tom joins them at the meeting?
(a) They snicker.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They jump up to greet him.
(d) They nudge one another to take notice of Tom.
4. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
(b) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(c) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
(d) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
5. What Bible story does Tom tell Willie?
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Sodom and Gomarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
2. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
3. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
4. What is the Little's building?
5. Why is the librarian astonished that Tom wants a card for Willie?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)