|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willie feel about his bruises?
(a) He doesn't care if people see them.
(b) He is unfazed by them.
(c) They are the marks of his sins.
(d) He has not deserved them.
2. Why is Willie panicked in the newspaper shop?
(a) He has never seen candy before.
(b) He does not know what the shopkeeper is asking.
(c) He does not understand what Tom wants him to do.
(d) He never had to choose a candy before.
3. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
(a) A belt.
(b) Night clothes.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A dirty toothbrush.
4. What happens to Willie while he sleeps in the opening of Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
(a) He sleeps soundly for the first time in his life.
(b) He wets the bed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He has a wonderful dream.
5. What does Tom say about the comic book he wants Willie to choose?
(a) Tom rushes Willie into his choice of one.
(b) Willie can learn to read using it.
(c) Tom will read it to him.
(d) Willie can look at the pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie want to cry when he reaches the gate to the field?
2. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
3. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
4. What is different about Zach that Tom and George both note?
5. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)