|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their walk to the field in the beginning of Chapter 7, what does Tom have Willie do?
(a) Take off his boots to feel the grass.
(b) Catch tadpoles.
(c) Swim in the pond.
(d) Race against Sam.
2. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
(a) He is much tanner.
(b) He is much older.
(c) He is much fatter.
(d) He is much smarter.
3. What does Tom take Willie into the fields to see in Chapter 7?
(d) Fruits and vegetables.
4. What problem does Willie have when he, Tom, and Sammy go out to the fields in Chapter 2?
(a) Willie can't keep up.
(b) Willie does not want to go.
(c) Willie is afraid to go.
(d) Willie has no boots, so he can't go.
5. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
(a) They work for the government.
(b) They are serving in the war.
(c) They work in the theater.
(d) They are teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie tell the children at the picnic that he likes to do?
2. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
3. What is the boy doing at the postmasters when Willie first meets him in Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
4. Why is the librarian astonished that Tom wants a card for Willie?
5. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)