|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Tom want to go into the paint store?
(a) He doesn't need paint.
(b) Willie is afraid to go in.
(c) He has no time.
(d) He hasn't been in there since Rachel died.
2. What does Tom add to the shelter?
(a) A wireless.
(b) Bunk beds, candles, and plants.
(c) Canned food.
(d) Bunk beds only.
3. What does Tom want Mrs. Fletcher to do for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Buy boots for Willie.
(b) Knit Tom a jersey.
(c) Take Willie from Tom.
(d) Knit a jersey for Willie.
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
(b) He ate potatoes.
(c) Tom let him cook.
(d) The dog licked his face.
5. Why doesn't Willie pick the color red for his suspenders?
(a) His mother told him red was sinful.
(b) Tom says he doesn't like red.
(c) He isn't given the choice of red.
(d) Willie doesn't like red.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
2. For what does Tom go to the draper?
3. Why doesn't Willie want to go into the toy shop?
4. Why is Willie afraid of the bath?
5. What does Tom find in Willie's belongings that angers him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)