|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the meeting, what does Tom volunteer to do?
(a) Help at the school.
(b) Run a canteen.
(c) Fire-watching duties.
(d) First-aid post.
2. What does Willie ask Tom to help him with while he is in the library?
(b) Learning his alphabet.
(c) Finding a book.
(d) Getting a book off of the shelf.
3. What does Tom add to the shelter?
(a) A wireless.
(b) Bunk beds only.
(c) Canned food.
(d) Bunk beds, candles, and plants.
4. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(b) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
(c) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
(d) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
5. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Willie afraid of the bath?
3. Why doesn't Willie pick the color red for his suspenders?
4. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
5. What Bible story does Tom tell Willie?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)