|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, "Spooky Cott".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
(a) A pick ax.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A shovel.
2. How does Zach feel about Spooky Cott?
(a) He is sad to see it occupied.
(b) He is mesmerized by the music coming from it.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is excited to see it.
3. What is the boy doing at the postmasters when Willie first meets him in Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
(a) He is sitting in a chair.
(b) He is writing to his mother.
(c) He was reading a newspaper.
(d) He is conversing with the postmaster.
4. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
(a) Angrily, he is afraid he will steal from him.
(b) Sadly, he feels sorry for poor, skinny Willie.
(c) Frightened, he is afraid Willie will be bad.
(d) Happily, he is glad to have the Londoners in town.
5. How does Willie feel after spending the early evening with his mother?
(a) Like two people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom make everyone laugh over Mr. Ruddles's entrance?
2. What does Willie ask Tom to help him with while he is in the library?
3. What has become of Mrs. Beech?
4. Why has Willie chosen to rise a bit earlier every day at the beginning of the "Birthday" chapter?
5. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)